Hotkey's Not Working

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2009

Hey,

I've been having problems with my keyboard in game. The hot key's including sum spells, abilities, shop, esc, and recall. I can still hit my chat (enter) to talk to other players. This has been happening since the most recent patch. I've been reading up and haven't noticed any addressing to this problem other than Jesse Perring asking questions to another poster. I'm running Windows 7 x64 on an HP laptop. If I can send any logs to help I'm more than willing to.

Being able to play a game once a day with the keyboard working kills because I'd do well then the next game be screwed over as a result of not able to use hot keys. It's not efficient at all especially with timing.

So, if I can help in any way I would like to I will.

Rice™

lESWf0kRrzqxVxSb

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceMan View Post
Hey,

I've been having problems with my keyboard in game. The hot key's including sum spells, abilities, shop, esc, and recall. I can still hit my chat (enter) to talk to other players. This has been happening since the most recent patch. I've been reading up and haven't noticed any addressing to this problem other than Jesse Perring asking questions to another poster. I'm running Windows 7 x64 on an HP laptop. If I can send any logs to help I'm more than willing to.

Being able to play a game once a day with the keyboard working kills because I'd do well then the next game be screwed over as a result of not able to use hot keys. It's not efficient at all especially with timing.

So, if I can help in any way I would like to I will.

Rice™
I have exact same problem .. im using stationare computer not a laptop, but my chatbar is also the only one working.. ive noticed 1 match like you where my hotkeys works, then after that match it all crashes aswell again and its really a sucky issue.. couse it makes us lose alot of matches because we cant play uptimal -.-

reapermaster

11-16-2009

in windows what does it recognize your keyboard as set to? is a customs setup or is it something like US or does it list as something else? get me your OS and I can tell you how to locate the info in the control panel.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2009

I'm using Windows 7, Professional 64-bit. It shows it as a Standard PS/2 Keyboard on my laptop properties. It should be on the default which is US. If I can check it somewhere else I'll be more than glad to.

reapermaster

11-16-2009

In Win 7 go to the control panel
under the Clock, Language, and Region section select Change Keyboards and other Input Methods
Default tab is keyboards and languages that opens, click the change keyboard button
Under installed services, what does it list your keyboard as? mine is US

RiceMan

11-16-2009

It's
English
Keyboard
US

reapermaster

11-16-2009

doing some digging... I have seen issues in other programs with non standard keyboards before, but its been a while.

reapermaster

11-16-2009

can I have all of you post the model of your laptop or the model of your keyboard? Please specify which it is you are posting.

RiceMan

11-16-2009

I have an HP HDX 16t laptop. I don't know what model the keyboard is.

lESWf0kRrzqxVxSb

11-17-2009

Im using a Razor Lycosa keyboard its used together with headset. Im using Windows (danish) Vista 64-bit, so what am i suppose to do ... (im not using Laptop btw)

12345 ... 9