Unfair Banning Terms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheF4ll3n0n3

07-18-2013

I Got Banned yesterday For disconnecting from One match for about 5 minutes and Than i reconnected and started playing once again Me and my team went on to Defeat the other team Shortly after i have finished the match it a message pops up and States "The user has been banned for leaving/idling a game the game client will now close" And in anger I attempted to send a message to Riot/ The league of Legends Original website and the email doesn't go threw. Through every time i have been Banned most of the terms Have been unfair and it Angers me I wish you "Riot" Would re-consider some of your terms of Banning such as if you leave in The beginning of a match and return to help your team you shouldn't get banned anyway

P.S If my ban could in some way get lifted It would mean a lot My summer break is almost over and by the time my ban is lifted The next day i need to go back to school -__-

Thank you For Taking The time to Read my little Rant
Have a good Day Keep On Playing!
Signed:TheF4ll3n0n3

warfighter101

07-18-2013

um wrong forum dude.

TheF4ll3n0n3

07-18-2013

Do you mind Posting the correct Forum So i can repost That would Be nice

Møgget

07-18-2013

This belongs in the "Tribunal Ban Inquiries" section of the forums:

HERE

Good luck!

TLTQ CeRbErUs

09-26-2013

same here Hi my name is arthur nice to meet you to i play top lan alot but now im banned so lets tell you a story since i have nothing better to do QQ.
ive been playing league for over 2 almost 3 years now. its come to the point that i can name any ults any counter any anything most likely related to lol. i used to play on an account "pjsnipes" i even made some youtube videos about elo hell and how its real if youve been there no joke. moving on though first well talk about pjsnipes this account was banned (3 times ) for dcing ! once for raging at ******* trolls and that account is history take my money riot and just waste it permabaned thanks. anywho so the dc problems where because my old laptop would overheat mid game and i would throw my laptop in the freezer so i could trun it back on in time to help come back and save a ranked game but that happenfrequently with that laptop so i was banned 3 times and on the third dc ban for 2 weeks i smashed the laptop into tiny particles of dust with my foot out of utter rage that i was banned for 2 weeks for comeing back from a dc to win a game just to be bannned for it ( i coudnt walk for the 2 weeks i was banned) but i earned some money and bought a new laptop and when i was unbanned on pjsnipes i was ready to kick as and take names but i forgot one thing i no longer dc but im still stuck in elo hell where people afk leave feed or cry liek a 5 year old. so after a couple tilt games i was banned for harasment permanantly ( you believe that you can get permantnly banned for defending you honour/ pride from these feeding afks worthless garbage that should be banned but instead you get banned) so for 3 weeks nothing i was mortified i spent over 75$ on a game just to get banned for itforever. i thought right then and there i was done with league done with un fair bans done with it all but no 2 years of a game you love and gotten so good at you dont just give up i went back created TLTQ CeRbErUs and damn the stupidity you can see from new players is astounding liek for example when your team has 10 kills and the enemy has 45 and your team will not give up when you have (7) of the (10) kills well you telll your team your done carrying them and you leave just they waste you time guess what you get banned for that too! so tltq was banned for 1 day then 3 days cuz man somepeople drive you to the point you dont wanna hear them and you rage quit.. so those 2 bans where deserved i get that cool. but explain to me that after the 3 day suspenion i didnt leave one single game at all right hand to god i never left one single game. but today when i woke up i decide to log onto league of legends sign in que for a normal and away we go but then someone wierd hapens.. i start having trouble breathing... but i play on.. 10 min later im starting to feeel such pain its getting hard to concentrate on all players and my map and csing 5 min later im in so much pain that i start telling my team im hurt im hurting please help me i dont know what to do they didnt understand what i meant so i caps said im in pain i need an ambulance irl HELP ME. at which point i curled into a ball and my grilfriend heard me wheezing and wrtihing in pain ran over called an ambulance for me and i already knew before i left.... this game... this game is going to get me banbned just like always one game is all it takes for me and i come back hope with a handfull of painkillers to see "you have been suspended for 7 days" i just got another slap in the face from riot yet again they basicaly say thanks for your money but guess what you are one perrson there are 9 other people playing with you if you ruin this game for THEM we punish you we dont care if you are having a seizure you MUST play on and NOT ruin thi game for ANYONE but yourself we dont care about YOU or YOUR health we care about those 9 OTHERS having fun so YOU go seek medical help while we ban you and take your money =D so please before you are rude ******* dont even pot i only want those who read this whole thing and actually understand what is going on and how unfair this is if you have question please feel free to ask i have all week untill maybe this lap top gets smashed to so i just stop playing lol because it steals my money and bans me but im to adcited to quit so just smash the laptiop force myself to stop cuz this is unreal that i spend money on a game that i feel i try my best and hardest every time QQ and get this as a reward for it please help me QQ

Xenohaz

09-26-2013

Sorry to hear that, but you're in the wrong place to say it.

TLTQ CeRbErUs

09-26-2013

bump

TLTQ CeRbErUs

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakeIsALie4 View Post
Sorry to hear that, but you're in the wrong place to say it.
if this is for me im putting it everywher i will not be silenced by 13 year olds i will be heard