Sephiroth's Champion Index [Review Trade Center]

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

09-15-2012

I took a look at Vin'teth. The whole concept of messing with/losing/granting greater vision is pretty neat, though sounds like it'd be a massive advantage if it weren't treated just right. Like, "Every team would have Vin'teth on it" or "Vin'teth banned 100% in ranked" advantageous.

Here's the champion I came up with.
Crepe, the Cheerful Bomber

Nexus wraith

09-15-2012

Did a review on Kiril, the beast master. My concept is Svengali the Malificent manipulator. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2575701

LeBaguettes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Posted a review for Howl, here's mine:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2584968

SephirothWontDie

09-20-2012

added Quinlan, the Electric Hydra.

SephirothWontDie

11-05-2012

added Cretora, the Great Calamity

Calderai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Me and a few mates that I play League with got bored and decided to look through all of your champions, and we love all the concepts. Looking at how you've done it all (numbers, lore, etc.) you seem to put a lot of time and effort in. Personally, I love the look of Tamara and Kiril as he works differently to all the champions I've seen, then again I haven't played every single champion in the game.

SephirothWontDie

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeldanJenkins View Post
Me and a few mates that I play League with got bored and decided to look through all of your champions, and we love all the concepts. Looking at how you've done it all (numbers, lore, etc.) you seem to put a lot of time and effort in. Personally, I love the look of Tamara and Kiril as he works differently to all the champions I've seen, then again I haven't played every single champion in the game.
well thank you very much. to be honest, Tamara was a half-baked idea that came to life. Kiril was my first ever. i like that many of my ideas are good, ive been getting but such compliments on them, besides numbers and such balancing suggestions.

SephirothWontDie

12-04-2012

added Nia, the Mind Witch

Nysta

01-22-2013

So basically you're looking for someone to have a look at your champions right now and willing to have a look at others champions in exchange for that, right?

What champion do you want me to have a look at? Can't guarantee I'll do it immediately, but I'll do it as soon as I got the time once you tell me which one.

My champion is called Nayenne, the Survivor. I'd appreciate any feedback on it, even if it's only spelling or grammar or maybe just stylistic advice, I'd be glad about any of it
If you don't want to do a review, just go ahead and tell me which champion you want me to have a look at. Once I find the time to do it, I'll do it!

~Nysta

SephirothWontDie

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
So basically you're looking for someone to have a look at your champions right now and willing to have a look at others champions in exchange for that, right?

What champion do you want me to have a look at? Can't guarantee I'll do it immediately, but I'll do it as soon as I got the time once you tell me which one.

My champion is called Nayenne, the Survivor. I'd appreciate any feedback on it, even if it's only spelling or grammar or maybe just stylistic advice, I'd be glad about any of it
If you don't want to do a review, just go ahead and tell me which champion you want me to have a look at. Once I find the time to do it, I'll do it!

~Nysta
thanks, but you are supposed to choose a champ. if you really want me to choose one, i'll link it in my review of yours.

123456 ... 11