Omg are they kidding with rengar? Why not just give him a instant kill all r so op!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CranberrySauce

08-23-2012

lol this post again, how long you folks been playing this game, he will be op for 2 or 3 weeks then get his first nerf, we all know this ppl ,thats how riot makes its moneys

Foxichu

08-23-2012

He's actually fairly weak.

Wei Wing

08-23-2012

Rengar isn't infact op'd, you can see this in the test servers. and to summarise before you actually play him a few matches instead of watching the spotlights (they're suppose to make the champ look good ) just note what happened with sejuani. The new's of her realise caused alot of tension between the community and riot at the time before the realise. When she came out she was alot weaker then she was believed to be. So yeh.. just flame a champ before playing

Deldo

08-23-2012

I haven't had a problem with Rengar yet. Singed > Rengar.

BananaSniper

08-23-2012

I played vs rengar top and just played jax and crushed him, in jungle he is stronger I think because of his skill set and his ult makes him able to lane gank a lot.

LAMlRP

08-23-2012

Not even going to quote all the people I should.

You dont face check bushes if you're in a lane against teemo, do you? Dont do it against him. Like others said, WARDS. Get some...ward the bushes. His passive only works from bushes.

I have played against a rengar almost every single game since his release and I have had 0 problems with him. Maybe because the people playing him dont fully know what their doing, or maybe Im not mindless and decided to watch his spotlight to learn his abilities and play. IMO, He is far from OP.

Wordbrah

08-24-2012

Lol yeah riht

SpiffmeisterZ

08-24-2012

The last game I played against a Rengar, his main damage was from the thornmail he was wearing... He has the survivability of melee Teemo, without the blind to save him. Honestly playing him has felt, most of the time, like someone crammed a remote control system into a newborn calf. Hopefully once the OMG RENGARD TARGET HIM NAO has worn off and build ideas get tweaked he might be more of a threat but... Since you always know where he's coming from and can easily keep an eye inside of it... I really wanted to like this champ, but he just feels so weak and awkward... Maybe I'm not doing something right, maybe I just need better teams to help properly set up his ganks... Honestly, the easiest way I've seen to avoid him is the second someone starts hanging out by the grass in the lane instead of staying away from it like any normal sane person, you know Rengar is about to leap out of it. I don't have much else to say other than I am very sad; I wanted this guy to be a threat and have some power, but he's a glass cannon that more often than not self destructs instead of actually hurting someone.

UndeadMerchant

08-27-2012

Rengar is horrible compared to ww lmao...

Sir Bulldog

08-27-2012

Just be patient. Riot will nerf rengar in time. They have nerfed every new champion recently. Zyra was released and was nerfed. Draven was released and was nerfed. Talon was released and was nerfed. You get the point.