Omg are they kidding with rengar? Why not just give him a instant kill all r so op!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-21-2012

Are they kidding?!?!?!?!?! Hes so op its ridiculous!

icanthear

08-21-2012

People will say "He is not OP and blah blah blah" but... tell me 4 weaknesses of him...
Btw I don't like to play the OP champ... everybody on the team always expect too much of you...

Skilltestingman

08-21-2012

Yes he is op. Newrf hem nao rioot. He da opeesest of all.

BAZINGA.

he's new you'll learn eventually

Sam Is Whoa

08-21-2012

Hes OP. His range on his passive and the fact it has no CD is ridiculous. Its a passive it shouldnt be better than most ppl's skills. Also I thought they said stealth was anti-fun but they have a champ that enters un detectable stealth for longer than twitch? He Scales better than AD carrys and has better CC and has no cost for his abilities. He is inately tanky and has good escape with a ranged slow and an ability granting him more MR and Armor than having double Aegis. Only kennen has an ability that good and he has much less HP and armor/MR. This guy is no doubt OP. I have played against only 1 and we won that game. But he was not the reason he lived through fights and came out of nowhere from the jungle.

At least darius has no escape, Rengar can range slow or stealth. Jayce falls off late game, Rengar has an armor pen item and sacels +1AD on skills that cost nothing. Zyra is squishy as all balls and is not great if she has no seeds. Diana is also very squishy and her moonbeam thing can be dodged.

TLDR
Noc ult - as a passive
Scales better than carry's
a 70% slow after a 1s root that cant be dodged
An AOE dmg soaking ability that deals 200 dmg/and or heals him
Oh and a BF sword with armor pen and CD at least
Thats not OP?

AlphariusRising

08-21-2012

tl;dr Someone played the new champ and owned me, that means he must be OP, because there's no way I just got outplayed.

AlphariusRising

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanthear View Post
People will say "He is not OP and blah blah blah" but... tell me 4 weaknesses of him...
Btw I don't like to play the OP champ... everybody on the team always expect too much of you...
1. When not near brush he has no passive
2. With Oracle's he has no ult.
3. His Q and autoattacks are his only real source of damage, his Bolas and battle roar do only a small amount of damage on a high cooldown. and he's all physical save for the very small magic damage on his roar, meaning he is countered by the same thing all other physical damage dealers are: Armor. try building some.
4. Very low innate tankiness, low base stats. His base health, base attack damage, base health regen, scaling health, and scaling attack damage are all lower than Taric. Taric, you know, the support?
5. The base damage on his Q is pretty low, if he doesn't build lots of AD it's only worth it for the attack speed buff.
6. He's a melee. He has to jump into a fight to do anything, and thus he is, like all bruisers, countered by any form of CC. Exhaust him and he disappears in a teamfight. Without a brush he doesn't even have a gap closer, so he has to walk all the way up to you, or ult, in which case we already discussed, oracles and he doesn't have an ult.

That's 2 more than you asked for.

Kreyni

08-21-2012

Quote:
1. He's easily kitable. Get a Teemo top and shroom the bushes, proceed to stomp on Rengar.
2. He can't harrass at a range. If you're in an engagement where both your teams just stare at each other, their Shen can go split-push while your Rengar just sits there uselessly. The second he hits 4 Ferocity, he can only auto-attack, because using up the Ferocity bonus will mean insta-engage. The second you send someone after them, you get engaged on 5v4 from Shen teleporting in then proceed to get stomped on.
3. If you can't get 4 stacks up, you're screwed for ganks, or when people gank you. You have to either reveal yourself to the enemy (Hit something with your skills) or gank at 0 Ferocity.
4. Despite his 1v1, his AoE potential is terribad. That's pretty horrible for a TEAM GAME. Not even an AoE CC to make up for it like Jax (AoE stun) or Xin (AoE slow).

AND these weaknesses are different from AlphariusRising's. That's 10 reasons Rengar isn't OP.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

In a Gamescon interview a Riot employee even said that they want players to say "Oh S***" when they pick Rengar in champion select

No Ticket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

I love how people declare him OP the first day he comes out, it couldn't be people arent used to playing against him yet...

BK Ambientz

08-21-2012

Quote:
.... ..... .... ... more dots bro. One full stop is never enough ...

Seriously thats a pretty stupid argument though. Give 4 weaknesses on most of the champs. Riven's weakness? Ryze? Corki? You're point is invalid, and you clearly are one of the trolls plaguing this game. No logic in posts, but who cares

.... ..... .........

... .