Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Baron kills give stacks to Rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

08-21-2012

Quote:
The Good Guy:
Mejas (sp?) Sword of the Occult, and Leviathan don't give stacks on Baron kills. I don't see why this should.

You're right, maybe they should too then? I guess this can be more broadly expanded to all snowball items that give stacks for champion kills. Good point, thanks for bringing it up.

MrBoomstickESQ

08-21-2012

Quote:
1C3dR4K3:
You're right, maybe they should too then? I guess this can be more broadly expanded to all snowball items that give stacks for champion kills. Good point, thanks for bringing it up.

It doesn't need to necessarily. It could be justified saying Baron is a fierce monster definitely worth getting a trophy from. I mean Rengar is a hunter.

1C3dR4K3

08-21-2012

Quote:
Octavium:
It doesn't need to necessarily. It could be justified saying Baron is a fierce monster definitely worth getting a trophy from. I mean Rengar is a hunter.

That is again another good point, I will add it to the main topic.

1C3dR4K3

08-23-2012

Anyone else with any suggestions or criticisms?

Rakatash

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Quote:
TheSoulPunisher:
Killing Baron is a team effort...so no.

Killing players is a team effort as well.