Regnar,ezreal or fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DmcHavoc1

08-21-2012

Whos better?
I like playing attack damage.
Any thoughts?

RockLobster88

08-21-2012

It really all depends on the role you need/want to play. Rengar is a great jungler, Fiora is a great top-lane counter, Ez is a solid AD carry.

MiroBG

08-21-2012

Don't buy rengar yet since there might be some nerfs going his way.

Cherubrad

08-21-2012

For the next two weeks Rengar will be godly. If you're looking for some easy ELO I'd say pick him up.

No skillshots.
Super early ganks.
Tanky late game with decent DPS.
The least awful stealth currently in game.
That passive is just... wow.

He's going to be a pubstomper /solo hero for awhile. Though like Zyra I'm sure he's going to get a lot of attention from the reds.

Myrmidont

08-21-2012

Fiora if you like a unique ad carry, who can also play as an ad mage and then transition to carry

Ezreal if you want a good poking counter carry-carry

Rengar if you want the new tanky dps champion with a new item and a new resource mechanic

if you mean who's "better" in our current meta

Ezreal is a pretty solid ad carry and will get toned down (from buzz by reds along with graves n corki)

ez is currently in the most likely to be "good" category

Themepark

08-21-2012

I play Ezreal as an Ad carry. Right now, hes on sale I believe. Hes a great carry, but his late game is weaker than that of more suitable carrys like Vayne or Graves.

Duno much about Fiora but like Cherubrad said, Rengar is going to be overwhelming right now, so if you want some easy wins, Id say hes your best bet. I also hear that Fiora is a pubstomper.

DeceptivelyBad

08-21-2012

Fiora is incredibly fun. I'd recommend trying her out. When farmed and with a team that's half-decent she can carry games so hard it's not even funny.

...Until Jax is picked, of course.