Pantheon Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAMSpiderman22

08-21-2012

Im fairly new to Pantheon and want to get alot better with him, but I have absolutely no idea how to build him properly.. when I try the damage output just isnt there and I feel like I die extremely fast against foes who I feel I shouldnt be dying too.

What is the best rune setup for him and item build?

Thanks!

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

check out solomid.com. He is a physical caster and has high AD ratios, similar to Riven.

The usual will be wriggles or dorans or whatever for early survival and sustain, then work on a bloodthirster for pure AD, along with some defense such as Guardian angel.

4iedfreak

08-21-2012

I am a massive player of pantheon. he is the first champ i got good with and his moves are the best.
Your build depends on how you are going to play.
This is my normal build Boots (25% attack speed can't remember name.), ghost-blade, warmogs, tri force, blood thirster and guardian angel or IE (all depends on game. I highly recomend a IE on pantheon. look at the tips down the bottom
But when you have to play aggresive i start with a long sword and 1 pot and build all the ads items first. you can even swap the warmogs for a frozen mallet.

Tip: your q is like gp's q. it acts as a basic attack and therefore it has critical strike chance.
Tip: Use the last point on the offensive materies and combinde it with the passive on your e to make your spear a devastating final blow

Runes
I use standard AD top runes. Armour pen reds, armour yellows, magic resist per level blue
But for the big ones go either AD or more amour pen.
^They are the best runes i have tried and dominated on pantheon^

His ult.
His ult is a pain in the a*s. You have to be a few seconds on your foes. ONLY USE YOU ULT AT THESE TIMES: When 1 foe is getting away from a team fight, During a team fight (never start a team fight), when minions are at you base or at a tower. Escaping.
Pantheon is easy to play except his ult.
Hope this helps
4iedfreak