Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, the Pridestalker, Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voldic

08-23-2012

I'm loving the idea here, but am hating the learning curve. Anyway, here's to the hope that this hero can become my own!

Fisition

08-23-2012

Excellent job Riot. I see about equal number of players complaining that he is either OP or in need of a serious buff. I think that means you made him just about right.

OtherMaT

08-23-2012

Fix the diving system, the damage of turrets it's too high.

MrsOwnage

08-23-2012

I've played over 20 games with Rengar in it and ive only seen 1 go positive....and he was ksing.

tezaar

08-23-2012

People are split between saying he is OP or UP, i think his kinda balanced but some stats may need a buff

SkylerKK

08-23-2012

He is awesome

JkRzz

08-23-2012

another op champion.

FremenReady

08-24-2012

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and op

AtomicCherry

08-24-2012

Not gonna lie, this is one of the worst champs they've came out with in a while

GUSTARIII

08-24-2012

^Great idea for Champ and was VERY Excited to play him because this is my play style. i love ganking and jungling with noturne and laning with Pantheon. However, I must say i was disappointed at his under-poweredness (yes i made that word up). He has very little harras, if any and is very vulnerable early game. he can not get in and do any real dmg until mid-late once you beef up his HP with a completed frozen mallet or your HP item of choice.

i do love he leap so it makes it easier for him to close the gap without taking damage but even with that, his DMG is too low for quick kills and his snare doesnt last long enuff. compare to YI Dmg, or Noc/shaco fear. just doesnt come up to par for me.

I will continue to play with Rengar to see if i can improve on his build/try new things but i hope he isn't a flop like Draven, because he is WAYYYY too cool (design, artwork, idea etc) to stop now.

I Guess i'm hoping for a buffage of him or maybe a small stun w leap or something.

Thx for reading

Gustariii