Rengar, the Pridestalker, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrolikST

08-23-2012

So I get it, it was a normal, I don't have the confidence to play ranked with Rengar yet, but after trying a couple builds on him, I carried the hell out of a game, even with a terrible start (they invaded my jungle, stole red and I died on my first gank attempt)

So yeah, I'm not a pro, I'm not 1800 ELO, I haven't even played him on ranked, but you guys should wait a bit and try different ways of playing him before saying he sucks, just because he isn't BROKEN OP like most champions when they're released, it doesn't mean he sucks :P

DragonBIG BOSS

08-23-2012

I won't be able to see how great he his cause for the past 2 weeks "League of Legends" won't download all the way. It downloads 1/2 99% and then s goes to 1/2 0% and quits downloading i reinstalled and same thing. anyone know what is wrong, so i can play the ever amazing new champion. thank you to those who help

Leunx

Recruiter

08-23-2012

People keep calling him an assassin, when he is not... He's a melee, fighter, stealth, and jungler that is squishy

MarkLevin

08-23-2012

poor character design....i just want my RP back so i can buy a decent character.

WolfHowl

08-23-2012

To everyone sayin he sucks...
I've seen alotta poor Rengar players, BUT the ones I've seen who've practiced as him have gotten Pentas (SOLO'ed!), have gotten alotta kills and escaped death easily.

Don't knock him until you practice enough

BrutalGreen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

RANKED STATISTICS over a significant number of games.
win percentage: 38%
K/D ratio: 0.8
basically massively sub-par, order by win percentage and you will see he is 3rd from last with only heimer and karma doing worse than him...so who ever is gona go blindly say he is balanced/op can go get their brains checked.
his KDA is also the 4th worst amongst the 104 champions in the League...

I've made THREAD HERE talking about why he's so underwhelming, plz feel free to comment and show support/critique the more attention we can get to this thread the better!

The Haunting

08-23-2012

I actually thoroughly enjoy him... he just seems to have some bugs still.

For instance I've played him in about three games and noticed his leaping from brush is very inconsistent. Similarly he doesn't always leap when you ulti (especially if you ulti under a turret which may be working as intended since turrets grant vision).

The Haunting

08-23-2012

Separate note:

Cat people ruined EQ. Luclin was lame.

Let's hope this isn't the beginning of the end.

BattleCrewser

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
A Monster Champion again, finally, and a lion^^ Who doesn't like lions? :3

Can I ask if it is possible that you might someday also put up some videos on how you modelled the Champions? Because that is really, really interesting to watch, just like Art Spotlights.
I understand that modelling takes a long time and is not just done at once, but maybe some random parts of the modelling? It would be really cool^^ I loved it on the gamescom <3

I logged in and refound this page just so i could upvote this

Darkmoone1

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post
RANKED STATISTICS over a significant number of games.
win percentage: 38%
K/D ratio: 0.8
basically massively sub-par, order by win percentage and you will see he is 3rd from last with only heimer and karma doing worse than him...so who ever is gona go blindly say he is balanced/op can go get their brains checked.
his KDA is also the 4th worst amongst the 104 champions in the League...

I've made THREAD HERE talking about why he's so underwhelming, plz feel free to comment and show support/critique the more attention we can get to this thread the better!
Well the champ just came out. Of course people are going to do bad with him on Ranked of all game modes to start playing as him. >.>