Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, the Pridestalker, Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanziber

08-22-2012

Oh look another warwick. Quite original. NOW CAN WE GET THE ****ING MAGMA CHAMBER?

The Pandemic

08-22-2012

severly underpowered, check the forum needs a huge buff to be as viable as any other jungler. or assassin

Plorpmeister

08-22-2012

I don't think I can take him seriously. I ruined him for myself. This clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665iGJKeEms) at 26 seconds. Replace Lancer with Xin Zhao. I can't take him seriously, I'm sorry.

Esarius

08-22-2012

He sucks =/

Blue Devil 6

08-22-2012

lol

Stevezzola

08-23-2012

Quote:
Vertany:
A Monster Champion again, finally, and a lion^^ Who doesn't like lions? :3↓

I hope they aren't calling Rengar a "monster champ". I mean, he definitely isn't human (finally!) but I consider him more as a "beastly champion" like Warwick or Renekton. When I think of a monster champion I'm thinking something from the void, which has very little resemblance to anything IRL. Monster and Beastly should be two completely different categories.

Awesome work on this Beast champion Riot, but you promised a Monster champ coming soon and I'm still waiting!

Lord Janas

08-23-2012

Bought him. Already regret it. He's got terrible jungle clear speed and weak ganks pre-6. His ult is rather useless and the fact that his W causes him to stop movement makes it difficult to combo abilities and stick to a fleeing target.

Samflash3

08-23-2012

Pulsefire Rengar where? Evolving Armour with minion and champion kills?

Raiveouko

08-23-2012

he is so much fun

ETFEN

08-23-2012

Amazing look, voice, animation...but he sucks on the only reason that made me bought him...Killing champions. Got stomped in almost every game and feeded like hell. I think he needs a Buff, otherwise he will become one of those NU champion. Feels more like a feeding kitten than the fierce lion he should be.