Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harder punishment for leavers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

08-21-2012

I just wanna know how people feel if the punishment for afkers and leavers, especially with ranked.

I just think its too easy to get away with it. My friend told me in the past month he has left 7 times. How many times did he get banned? 0. And from ranked too.

So anyone else think there should be something that gives a strong warning to them?. Maybe 1 warning then a ban. It would get cleared monthly.

Dont ban Zach

08-21-2012

You're kidding me.
I get unbanned today after a WEEK without playing. So no it doesnt need it. Oh, and i only left once.

AlphariusRising

08-21-2012

Quote:
Weedong:
You're kidding me.
I get unbanned today after a WEEK without playing. So no it doesnt need it. Oh, and i only left once.

Either you left more than once, or you got banned for something else. The system doesn't ban you after leaving once, I know, I have one leave too from when my internet went out.