Current City-States & Associated Champions

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-15-2010

I'll place him in the lower section.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-21-2010

Anything to update?

KalosCast

09-21-2010

Shouldn't Poppy be both Bandle City and Demacia? She's the ambassador between the two. Also, isn't Corki Bandle City and not Piltover? I mean, Heimer built his copter, but he's definitely part of the Bandle City military.

Euant

09-21-2010

You should make a section for Icathia to represent Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and Malzahar.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euant View Post
You should make a section for Icathia to represent Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and Malzahar.
Sounds like a great idea, although Icathia has not been recognized as a city-state as of yet, and all of the other categories are. Let's continue to monitor as more lore is released, perhaps there will be another development.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalosCast View Post
Shouldn't Poppy be both Bandle City and Demacia? She's the ambassador between the two. Also, isn't Corki Bandle City and not Piltover? I mean, Heimer built his copter, but he's definitely part of the Bandle City military.
Updated to list these unique relationships.

Zurrin

09-22-2010

Well, Malzahar is not fighting for Icathia, he is fighting for the Void. Icathia is just a city made by ancient believers of the void. While Malzahar and, by affiliation, Kog'maw reside there, it is not like they hold some kind of pride for the city itself. Cho'Gath is not free to choose as he is basically a prisoner of the League lol.

Still, I think there should just be a Void category. Politically, it may mean nothing, but that is the place they are associated with.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurrin View Post
Still, I think there should just be a Void category. Politically, it may mean nothing, but that is the place they are associated with.
What if we add (Denizen of the Void) to each of the Champions associated with that area?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-27-2010

Added Swain to Noxus list accordingly:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=266363

Berrix

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurrin View Post
Well, Malzahar is not fighting for Icathia, he is fighting for the Void. Icathia is just a city made by ancient believers of the void. While Malzahar and, by affiliation, Kog'maw reside there, it is not like they hold some kind of pride for the city itself. Cho'Gath is not free to choose as he is basically a prisoner of the League lol.

Void aside, I think Icathia got the raw end of the deal with "representatives" to their city and the only ones fighting known to be from there all pop out of the angry purple hole. Icathia needs to get what remains of their act together and send some mage or something to settle stuff about the Void.

This is of course in disregard that we don't actually know what happened fully to Icathia, as it stand now it might be one giant voidling temple of... Well, Void.

1234567 ... 8