Why people are so selfish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Why everyone in pick ignite no matter what T_T.
4 Ignites in a team is stupid, there are better options.
So... ingnite is so good, noob friendly or something, or the other spells aren't as atractive as ignite? D:

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

It's the only summoner spell that deals damage to champions, of course it's a popular choice.

TealNinje

08-21-2012

I find it hilarious when someone ignites me at level 1.

But yeah, Old Exhaust was a better damage buff than Ignite. Too bad they removed the bonus damage from it when they changed the mastery setup.

Certified

08-21-2012

It feels good to get the kill...
Sometimes you NEED that extra damage in order to win the fight...
Sustain is HUGE right now, being able to reduce sustain on your target by 50% is kinda a big deal...

Imagine level 16 Ashe vs level 16 Ashe, both have the same items: Beserker's Greaves, Doran's Blade, IE, PD, Vamp Sceptre... But one has Heal while the other has Ignite...

Ignite Ashe is going to win, regardless of whether or not you activate it before the other Ashe Heals...
Going from 16% LifeSteal, to 8% LifeSteal...
Taking 370 True Damage...
Restoring 475 Damage...

Ignite will deal less damage than heal will heal...
But the DeBuff will make a huge difference to the outcome of the fight...

Irelia Bot

08-21-2012

IF the enemy team has mundo you better have 4 ignites.

But generally there is more to be gained by having a heal and exhaust then 4 ignites.

Certified

08-21-2012

Yes, having a more well-rounded summoner spell selection is a lot better...
After all, everyone applying ignite at the same time on the same target is simply a waste...
But until you get to that team-fight situation, Ignite is great...
Ignite helps a lot more than heal during the laning phase... (Assuming the target has some sort of sustain) Early game helps late game... If you can get an early advantage, you can snowball...

I agree that having 4 ignites is bad on a team, however, as an individual, solo lane, sometimes if you can get the early advantage, you can snowball and win your lane, just from having Ignite instead of a more team orientated spell...
Ignite IS selfish, but in a way that sometimes lets you win your lane by a huge margin, if used correctly...

And I also Disagree with having 4 ignites against 1 Mundo, ExCa is awesome, and chances are he'll be in range from your AD carry to use it... A mundo without his Ult HP/5 is just a weak bruiser with decent Kiting and % damage...

TealNinje

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified View Post
And I also Disagree with having 4 ignites against 1 Mundo, ExCa is awesome, and chances are he'll be in range from your AD carry to use it... A mundo without his Ult HP/5 is just a weak bruiser with decent Kiting and % damage...
Actually, a Mundo without his ultimate should still be the scariest thing in LoL, because healing effects are actually only facilitators for him to build damage, not actually his design focus.