Graves or Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uchiiyama

08-21-2012

Well here's the thing,im not by any means a great LoL player,im not even level 30 yet but i've been somewhat keeping up with some recent tournaments and i cant help but notice a LOT of ezreal being picked(not only on tournaments but on those "featured" ranked games in the PvP.net client main screen) on the other hand i've seen some Graves being used very effectively (mostly by one specific player i think he was called Dyrus not sure thou)so yeah i've been wondering wich one is more viable and at wich points of the game.Graves sounds like a better choice in teamfights since most of his kit has a strong damage and descent area
while Ezreal seems to have a better movement making him more likely to live trough the teamfight.
so well thats my toughts on the matter please help me decide this and tell me if i got it all wrong on these toughts,thanks in advance for any help
note:ehm just to make clear this is not one vs the other in a lane just the strong points of both and if one is actually significantly better than the other

Dont ban Zach

08-21-2012

I like Graves more.
I have Ezreal but he is extremely reliant on skillshots (not that it's important) and overall seems weaker. However, they're both fun to play.

Luxaby

08-21-2012

Based on the meta graves/corki are the top picks at the moment I believe

Ez is a harder mechanically character to play but can do very well if you can keep his passive up