Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Safir, The Forbidden Prince [With Art]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroZastin

11-30-2012

Quote:
Raileks:
I like the concept. reminds me of soul calibur. I probably wouldnt play him. Ive never been very good at champs like ryze, shyvana, and vayne who need their ults to get off their better skill effects.

isn't really that way, he's more like a mix of rengar and shyv to play

KuroZastin

12-01-2012

Bump

Jiksho

12-02-2012

Quote:
Raileks:
I like the concept. reminds me of soul calibur. I probably wouldnt play him. Ive never been very good at champs like ryze, shyvana, and vayne who need their ults to get off their better skill effects.

soul calibur, siegfried???? know that i look him they are a bit similar
-i don't like his passive too much though

KuroZastin

12-02-2012

Quote:
Jiksho:
soul calibur, siegfried???? know that i look him they are a bit similar
-i don't like his passive too much though

I might work on passive, thanks for the advice

ChronoPhantasma

12-03-2012

good champ kuro, i like it a lot! ;D

KuroZastin

12-04-2012

Quote:
ChronoPhantasma:
good champ kuro, i like it a lot! ;D

Ty =)

Cyborg Scorpion

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I'd have called him: The Demon's Hand
Here an idea for lore:

In the training grounds for Noxus's elite assassins and soldiers, there was a young man named Safir. He was quickly making a name for himself with his amazing abilities with a sword, his extreme endurance, an unquenchable thirst for blood, and an explosive temper. To most, it would be expected that the Noxian officials would encourage such types of men, but they were quickly becoming worried about this young, dangerous and reckless man. for it wasn't only the Demacians, or Ionians whom he would fight, but he would challenge anyone he saw as a possible challenge, including Noxians, almost all of whom he seriously injured, if not killed. It was not long before the Noxian high command began to take an interest in Safir's future, and eventually, they chose to kick him out of Noxus. As Safir wandered, he came to a small building untouched by what he's assumed was a recent fire due to the blackened ground, and smell of smoke. Hoping to find a challenger, instead he found a sword on an altar, and an old man in rags, who was tending to the sword. He approached the man about to ask him of his skills with a blade, when the man turned around saying, "if you wish to become stronger, step forwards now, for the demons will not wait for long", not sure what to do, he stepped forwards, then a deafening voice rang from the sword. "IF YOU DO NOT FEAR ANY MAN, THEN TAKE THE BLADE FROM THE ALTAR!" As soon as he picked up the blade, his entire body surged with power, and heard the voice again. "YOU ARE MINE, AND YOU SHALL OBEY!", Then his vision went dark. When Safir awoke, he asked the old man what happened, but the man was dead. all he knew was that the Noxians, the people who betrayed him, were now weaker, and he must crush them, in the one place he could: The League of Legends

KuroZastin

12-05-2012

Quote:
Cyborg Scorpion:
I'd have called him: The Demon's Hand
Here an idea for lore:

In the training grounds for Noxus's elite assassins and soldiers, there was a young man named Safir. He was quickly making a name for himself with his amazing abilities with a sword, his extreme endurance, an unquenchable thirst for blood, and an explosive temper. To most, it would be expected that the Noxian officials would encourage such types of men, but they were quickly becoming worried about this young, dangerous and reckless man. for it wasn't only the Demacians, or Ionians whom he would fight, but he would challenge anyone he saw as a possible challenge, including Noxians, almost all of whom he seriously injured, if not killed. It was not long before the Noxian high command began to take an interest in Safir's future, and eventually, they chose to kick him out of Noxus. As Safir wandered, he came to a small building untouched by what he's assumed was a recent fire due to the blackened ground, and smell of smoke. Hoping to find a challenger, instead he found a sword on an altar, and an old man in rags, who was tending to the sword. He approached the man about to ask him of his skills with a blade, when the man turned around saying, "if you wish to become stronger, step forwards now, for the demons will not wait for long", not sure what to do, he stepped forwards, then a deafening voice rang from the sword. "IF YOU DO NOT FEAR ANY MAN, THEN TAKE THE BLADE FROM THE ALTAR!" As soon as he picked up the blade, his entire body surged with power, and heard the voice again. "YOU ARE MINE, AND YOU SHALL OBEY!", Then his vision went dark. When Safir awoke, he asked the old man what happened, but the man was dead. all he knew was that the Noxians, the people who betrayed him, were now weaker, and he must crush them, in the one place he could: The League of Legends

Amazking Lore, i really like it, if u don't mind i'll put it in the thread =)

Cyborg Scorpion

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
KuroZastin:
Amazking Lore, i really like it, if u don't mind i'll put it in the thread =)

np bro. love to help. though i'd appreciate it if you would acknowledge me in the thread. other than that, gj on the champ. though the smile on his corrupted skin is a little creepy

also just to tye into the lore, when attacking, his voice could be "Noxus will fear me", and joke could be "I have no master anymore" then his sword yells "YOU SERVE ME!" and he falls to one knee then gets up laughing.

KuroZastin

12-09-2012

Quote:
Cyborg Scorpion:
np bro. love to help. though i'd appreciate it if you would acknowledge me in the thread. other than that, gj on the champ. though the smile on his corrupted skin is a little creepy

also just to tye into the lore, when attacking, his voice could be "Noxus will fear me", and joke could be "I have no master anymore" then his sword yells "YOU SERVE ME!" and he falls to one knee then gets up laughing.

Sure! i'll try to add them =)