Safir, The Forbidden Prince [With Art]

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

Champion Info:
Champion Name: Safir
Sword Name: Adramelech
Class: Tank,Pusher
Role: Top Lane
Sub-Role: Jungler
Race: Safir~ Demon-Man / Adramelech~ Damned Soul attached to a Weapon

Splash Arts:
Attachment 513662
Skin: True From Safir
Attachment 514023

Statistics
Damage - 54 (+3.5 / per level)
Health - 580 (+95 / per level)
Mana - No mana
Movement Speed - 305
Armor - 25 (+4 / per level)
Magic Resist - 13 (+1.5 / per level)
Health Regen /5sec - 15 (+1.5 / per level)
Field of View - 1100

-------------------------------------

AttackAttachment 571689 HealthAttachment 571691 DifficultyAttachment 571690 SpellsAttachment 571692

| Attachment 571689Attachment 571689Attachment 571689Attachment 571689Attachment 571689 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |
| Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691Attachment 571691 - - - - - - |
| Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690Attachment 571690 |
| Attachment 571692Attachment 571692Attachment 571692 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

Lore:
In the training grounds for Noxus's elite assassins and soldiers, there was a young man named Safir. He was quickly making a name for himself with his amazing abilities with a sword, his extreme endurance and an explosive temper. To most, it would be expected that the Noxian officials would encourage such types of men, but they were quickly becoming worried about this young, dangerous and reckless man. for it wasn't only the Demacians, or Ionians whom he would fight, but he would challenge anyone he saw as a possible challenge, including Noxians, almost all of whom he seriously injured, if not killed. It was not long before the Noxian high command began to take an interest in Safir's future, and eventually, they chose to kick him out of Noxus for safety. As Safir wandered blinded by anger and seeking someone to kill for revenge, he came to a ghost town and went to the king's palace untouched by what he's assumed was a recent fire due to the blackened ground, and smell of smoke. Hoping to find a challenger to calm his anger, instead he found a sword on an altar, and an old king, who was tending to the sword almost melted in dark matter. He approached the king about to ask him of what happened, when the man turned around saying, "if you wish to become stronger, step forwards now", he stepped forwards withouth thinking of anything, he only wanted to become stonger, then a deafening voice rang from the sword. "IF YOU DO NOT FEAR ANY MAN, THEN TAKE THE BLADE FROM THE ALTAR!" As soon as he picked up the blade, his entire body surged with power, and heard the voice again. "YOU ARE MINE, AND YOU SHALL OBEY!", Then his vision went dark. When Safir awoke, he was half human and the sword forced him to kill the old king who was the previous owner of Adramelech ( The Blade ), Adramelech became the new king and did not take long for the town to became filled by demons and followers from Adramelech, and he said to Safir "Now that you are my puppet i will free you from that thirst of vengeance" so he appointed Safir to be the new Prince of the place since Adramelech can't rule without a marionette. Safir train secretly and he became a thousand times more powerful, even more than Adramelech itself, and now Safir was the master of the blade and was no longer a puppet. All he knew was that the Noxians, the people who betrayed him, and all other things he knew were now weaker, and he must crush them, in the one place he could: The League of Legends, Adramelech only hope to became the master again was to wait the darkness to consume Safir, but Safir knew about that and he tries to not break his limit.
[Thanks to "Cyborg Scorpion" for part of the Lore]

Adramelech, The Damned Soul [ Safir's Sword ]
Skills

Attachment 571752
Passive: Prince Dignity's ~ Corrupted Pact

Reduce ( 15% ~ 20% ) damage taken from critical strikes. ( Tryndamere / Gangplank Counter )

Safir ability's cost him health only when Wailing Souls is activated,

Attachment 571751
Q: Adramelech Shield ~ Venom Crush [10 Seconds]
[ No Cost ]
Active: Safir sword envolve him with a dark shield absorbing damage.
Safir absorbs ( 90 ~ 200 ) ( +Bonus Health% ) damage from any source.

Second Cast: [ Only if shield is not destroyed ] Adramelech commands the sphere to a nearby location dealing magic damage.
Safir throw the Sphere Shield dealing Magic Damage based on % of damage absorbed ( Min 40 ~ 110 ). [ High Difficulty Spell ]

Wailing Soul Bonus:
[ 90 Health ]
On first cast: Safir takes ( 20% ~ 40% ) reduced Crowd Control til the shield breaks. .
On second Cast: Stun hit targets. (Like Nami's Sphere of water)

Attachment 571759
W: Earth Divide ~ Dark Nova [8 Seconds]
[ No Cost ]
Active: Safir hits the ground with his sword causing damage to all enemies around him.
Deals ( 50 ~ 160 ) ( +AD ) Physical Damage to enemies in a circle near him.

Wailing Soul Bonus:
[ 110 Health ]
Dark auras appear from the cracks of the field paralyzing enemies that were hit.
Slow nearby enemies by ( 40% ) for 2 seconds.

Attachment 571763
E: Rampage ~ Nemesis Strike [15 Seconds]
[ No Cost ]
Active: Safir dashes to an enemy champion hitting him with his sword and causing stun on target can pass through walls.
Safir dashes to an enemy champion dealing ( 70 ~ 230 ) ( +Bonus Ad ) physical damage and stunning target for 1.75 seconds.

Wailing Soul Bonus:
[ 150 Health ]
Rampage deal True damage instead of physical damage.

Attachment 571750
R: Wailing Soul [140 Seconds]
[ No Cost ]
1st Cast: [ No Cost ] Adramelech consumes Safir granting bonus abilities and causing him to break his limit making his new abilites to cost him health and his body to emanate darkness, dealing ( 50 ~ 80 ) Magic Damage to nearby enemies per second.

2nd Cast: [ 15% of current Health ] Safir concentrates the power of his sword and spread it over a huge line, which do Magic Damage to each unit it pass through. ( 250 ~ 400 ) ( +Ult time spend ) magic damage and based on the duration of the ult.

How to Play Safir:
"Q:"
Use first cast to iniciate a battle after landed an "E" or to escape methods, second cast can be used to push your enemy,( since it does damage based on % of damage absorbed with a minumun of 40 ~ 110 ) or to hit a large amount of minions. Learn this ability at lvl 1 and max it first, since it helps a lot in 1 v 1 battles, when jungling learn it at lvl 2 and max it first.

"W:"
Use this ability when you are between an enemy champion and minions so you can farm and deal damage to the champion pushing your enemy back. Learn this ability at lvl 3 and max it last, when jungling learn it at lvl 1 and max it second.

"E:"
This ability is to initiate battles, since it dashes to an enemy stuning and dealing damage, can be used to escape or gank methods too since it can pass through walls. Learn it at lvl 2 and max it second, when jungling learn it at lvl 3 and max it last.

"R:"
Basically his R changes all his ability's making the gameplay of this champion a lot difficult if you want to take advantage of his bonus spells and not wasting "Wailing Souls" 2nd cast, during the activation...

Some Safir combos :

When you are against 1 opponent:
Start with "R" to activate the bonus spells and deal dmg per second, then dash an "E" to initiate stunning and dealing true damage to an oponent, then Q to absorb the incoming damage, continue with an AutoAttack, then W to slow your opponent and making hard to run, another AutoAttack, then try to land the Q Second cast since it has double damage, and when he's about to die and trying to escape hit him with R Wailing souls.

When you are against multiple opponents:
Start with "R" to activate the bonus spells and deal dmg per second to all enemies nearby, hit Q to absorb the incoming damage then inmediatly a W to slow your opponents, at this moment u could not activate the second cast of your Q because of the amount of damage you will receive, but dash an E to the weakest enemy or an enemy who's trying to escape and then R Wailing souls to all enemies.

On early game or ganks:
If the enemy initiate, start with Q, dash with E stuning and making Q Second cast easy to land, and finish with W. If you want to gank or initiate start with a dashing E stunning then Q and W at the same time, and land Q Second Cast.

i recommend you to build him tanky, he needs health regen for late game (Since his ult and bonus spells cost him a lot of health) a bit of Life Steal and a bit of AD items, lots of armor and magic resist, try to make good combos with his spells since he don't need a lot of AutoAttacks

Quotes

Champion Selection:
To those in my way I grant a fabulous death.

Basic Attack
Ha ha, Die!./ short laugh
Are you hurt? /Sarcastic tone
Ha ha ha!!! / just short laughs

Ult:
Safir: "This is the ultimate power."
When he activate Wailing Soul, he sreams at the time of ults explosion.

Moving:
Noxus will fear me.

Taunt:
Safir: "I have no master anymore"
Adramelech: "YOU SERVE ME!"

Joke:
Adramelech: OBEY ME FOOLISH HUMAN
Safir throw his sword to the ground and says: "I'm a Demon-Man useless tin"

Laugh;
a very dark one or pretty pyscho

Dance:
Safir kneels and his sword starts to levitate dancing in the air.

Death:
Adramelech consumes Safir's body and melts into dark matter.
Adramelech says: "I am the master again ha ha ha.. argh..!"

Recall:
He hides behind his cape.

Recommended Items ( Classic )
Attachment 565249
Attachment 565226 Attachment 565238 Attachment 568956
Attachment 568957 Attachment 565229 Attachment 565236

Recommended Items ( Twisted Treeline )
Attachment 565249
Attachment 565226 Attachment 565238 Attachment 565230
Attachment 565240 Attachment 565229 Attachment 565241

Recommended Runes
Attachment 565252
9x Greater Mark of Resilience
8,19 Armor
Attachment 565253
9x Greater Seal of Endurance
4,5% Increased Health.
Attachment 565256
9x Greater Glyph of Warding
12,06 Magic Resist.
Attachment 565250
3x Greater Quintessence of Endurance
4,5% Increased Health.

PD: Sorry for my bad English

All credits for the Splash Arts goes for original creator GENZO, and they are just reference for how could look like

Formless

08-21-2012

Wow great champ, and that art is amazing. The abilities are all kind of cool and his passive looks good too. The only think I might change is the E making it a more tank like ability possibly corruption infused armor or something idk. Its not that your E isn't a tank ability it just doesn't have a tanky appearence in my mind. However your champ is great as it is. I would love to see some lore behind this even if its just a basic idea of where he is from or why he is in the league. Great job

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formless View Post
Wow great champ, and that art is amazing. The abilities are all kind of cool and his passive looks good too. The only think I might change is the E making it a more tank like ability possibly corruption infused armor or something idk. Its not that your E isn't a tank ability it just doesn't have a tanky appearence in my mind. However your champ is great as it is. I would love to see some lore behind this even if its just a basic idea of where he is from or why he is in the league. Great job
Thanks a lot .. im not good at Lore, so i didnt create one D:!.. maybe someone could help me with that !, About his E i didnt want to give him more armor/magic resist since his passive grants him a lot

Domzanitus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

how did you get that art, really good! he looks awesome

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domzanitus View Post
how did you get that art, really good! he looks awesome
The art was taken from a very old TCG of my country just as a reference that how he possible look like. Its susceptible to changes though

DryRun

08-21-2012

great concept. just start typing and the lore will come! here is my impression
im basing this all on him being a top laner tanky dps

Passive - solid passive, i think it should be a scaling bonus armour/mr buff thats activated on hit by enemy champion, i think it would be more useful cause it procs when fights start, and the scaling would balance it nicely throughout the game...i think the damage return is strong for a passive, maybe move it to an ability?

Q - great spell, i like everything about it. it would be an on hit/attack animation reset like trundles bite, right?

W - good utility, should have a built in slow, that changes to root with ulting running.

E - i like it, i think it should have a status effect like builds fury or gains hp% of attack that was dodged.

R - should run off fury, no reason for new mechanic. so he consumes his own life and fury, stops at 20% what if he is already low? the life drain should stop at 20% not the effect. everything else is good, i think it should add some CD reduction so her can get like two cycles of spells out with it running, as it costs him a lot of hp, it should be worthwhile. didnt notice those stat buffs down there! lifesteal is really strong...maybe just a bit lower

all in all great work, please return the review at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post28461233 or any link on that page. thanks!

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryRun View Post
great concept. just start typing and the lore will come! here is my impression
im basing this all on him being a top laner tanky dps

Passive - solid passive, i think it should be a scaling bonus armour/mr buff thats activated on hit by enemy champion, i think it would be more useful cause it procs when fights start, and the scaling would balance it nicely throughout the game...i think the damage return is strong for a passive, maybe move it to an ability?

Q - great spell, i like everything about it. it would be an on hit/attack animation reset like trundles bite, right?

W - good utility, should have a built in slow, that changes to root with ulting running.

E - i like it, i think it should have a status effect like builds fury or gains hp% of attack that was dodged.

R - should run off fury, no reason for new mechanic. so he consumes his own life and fury, stops at 20% what if he is already low? the life drain should stop at 20% not the effect. everything else is good, i think it should add some CD reduction so her can get like two cycles of spells out with it running, as it costs him a lot of hp, it should be worthwhile. didnt notice those stat buffs down there! lifesteal is really strong...maybe just a bit lower

all in all great work, please return the review at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post28461233 or any link on that page. thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion im really considering them !, so ill make some changes on him.

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

FIxed some abilities and Quotes added

Deadeluz

08-21-2012

Make him black

KuroZastin

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeluz View Post
Make him black

i dont know if that is a good suggestion, but i will consider it in my next concept

12345 ... 8