Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windows 8 minimizing issue FIXED, possibly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Really Mike

08-20-2012

After giving a one shot, it all fixed the minimizing issue. I am running the Windows 8 consumer preview. How I fixed the issue was from the start screen( I am not talking about desktop) right click league of legends => click open file location => right click Play League of Legends icon => click Compatibility tab => check Run this program in compatibility mode for: under Compatibility mode => then I clicked Windows 7 then hit ok. After than I right click Play League of Legends and hit Run as Administrator and problem got solved~ Hope this helped someone out there!

AJStarhiker

02-06-2013

I'll try it. Hopefully it'll work. I haven't played in a while because I've been afraid of the game minimizing and screwing up a team fight.

powerbats

02-14-2013

Been happening to me several days in a row now each night and always it seems during team fights.

AbortRetryFail

02-14-2013

What is the win8 minimizing issue exactly?