Silver Moons The Story Of A Wolf ( closed roleplay)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheClawsOfDeath

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Alright, sorry, this is my bad. I said look but don't touch. I was just so... Enthralled. By the story.

I'm a little curious about something, though, if you don't mind me asking a few questions?

1) What, uhm. Does this have to do with League of Legends?

2) Is... Is arcticwolffang your alt?

Okay now everyone get out.
1) not every rp on here has to do with leauge of legend

2) artic is my rl husband


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticwolffang

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Alright, sorry, this is my bad. I said look but don't touch. I was just so... Enthralled. By the story.

I'm a little curious about something, though, if you don't mind me asking a few questions?

1) What, uhm. Does this have to do with League of Legends?

2) Is... Is arcticwolffang your alt?

Okay now everyone get out.
1) we made it close so people not bug us we dont mind people reading it but plz dont troll us fro rping our way and the riot rules say nothing about the forms have to be League of Legend based we do this for fun
2) nope i am arcticwolffang claws is my wife ^^ to answer your question no i not a alt lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticwolffang

Member

08-23-2012

i will ask kindly can ever plz remove the no rp stuff plz we are just try to have some fun fine injoy reading it or dont injoy reading it i really dont care but it is a closed rp form and i would very much like it to be only rp and not a bunch of fighting over nothing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheClawsOfDeath

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticwolffang View Post
i will ask kindly can ever plz remove the no rp stuff plz we are just try to have some fun fine injoy reading it or dont injoy reading it i really dont care but it is a closed rp form and i would very much like it to be only rp and not a bunch of fighting over nothing
I don't think they will hun they are not nice people ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poniesareawesome

Senior Member

08-23-2012

People can't delete their posts. They can only edit them to say nothing. Just keep RPing and ignore them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticwolffang

Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poniesareawesome View Post
People can't delete their posts. They can only edit them to say nothing. Just keep RPing and ignore them.
people can when you edit your post you can remove it and delete it thanks for not trollling on us