Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver Moons The Story Of A Wolf ( closed roleplay)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

08-22-2012

Shaella, if you and your friend were doing anything more than a very weak troll attempt, you would notice that this thread and the two in here are closed off and separate, and that these forums have nothiiiing to do with it.

Which means you searched for this thread fairly hard, since I think it was on the third page, maybe second, in an attempt to find something to rage about.

So, you pretty much failed badly.

Zhanael

08-22-2012

I blame my boyfriend. He linked it to me after he saw someone link it on Twitter.

Shaella

08-23-2012

Quote:
Dark Reiora:
Shaella, if you and your friend were doing anything more than a very weak troll attempt, you would notice that this thread and the two in here are closed off and separate, and that these forums have nothiiiing to do with it.

Which means you searched for this thread fairly hard, since I think it was on the third page, maybe second, in an attempt to find something to rage about.

So, you pretty much failed badly.

Actually I got linked to it by Renektonbot, blame him

Also, seriously? If they wanna have a private RP, do it in private, not in a public forum

My mocking will continue

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
Ruby Silverlake:
I was just wondering wtf I'm reading, myself.

I present this thread as evidence for why I don't come here very often at all. >_>

listen you son of a ****ing ***** this is a closed rp we can do what the **** we want

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
Shaella:
Actually I got linked to it by Renektonbot, blame him

Also, seriously? If they wanna have a private RP, do it in private, not in a public forum

My mocking will continue

and that just show how sad you are with no life looking up on the internet to rage and troll about so you suck ass and need to get a life and get out of your mom basement

AskVoidWalker

08-23-2012

Quote:
TheClawsOfDeath:
and that just show how sad you are with no life looking up on the internet to rage and troll about so you suck ass and need to get a life and get out of your mom basement

listen you son of a ****ing ***** this is a closed rp we can do what the **** we want

Someone is mad :3

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
AskVoidWalker:
Someone is mad :3

oh shut it

AskVoidWalker

08-23-2012

Quote:
TheClawsOfDeath:
oh shut it

If you refuse to improve your grammar then you need to deal with getting mocked.

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
AskVoidWalker:
If you refuse to improve your grammar then you need to deal with getting mocked.

nah i don't i can do what the hell i want no one can order me to do what they want me to do so stfu my life and my rules what i want to do

AskVoidWalker

08-23-2012

Quote:
TheClawsOfDeath:
nah i don't i can do what the hell i want no one can order me to do what they want me to do so stfu my life and my rules what i want to do

You still need to follow the forum rules, and rules of life.