New active on "Quicksilver Sash"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ocean Turner

08-20-2012

I think the new active on Quicksilver Sash sucks. You just made it into a support item. It cant exactly be used for a quick assassination like it is intend to.

To be more exact. Quicksilver Sash's active used to be a quick press on the # key or a quick click on Quicksilver Sash, and your champ got cleanse or any slows, snares, etc.

The new active. You have to press on the # key or click on Quicksilver Sash, and then you have to click on the target that is going to be cleansed.

If your going in on a quick assassination... Trust me... It isn't going to work. Like I said before. You have made the item into a support item.

My suggestion to Riot is, to make Quicksilver Sash just the way it was. And to create yet a new Support Item. Support items are scarce. So it would be a pretty good idea.

Please Riot. Revert Quicksilver Sash to the way it was before. PLZ

Irelia Bot

08-20-2012

Unless I am mistaken you can set it so it does self smart casting.

Ocean Turner

08-20-2012

Still. It seems logical to just make a new item. Maybe even buff Quicksilver Sash as a consequence.
But thanks for the feedback.

vats3

08-20-2012

i would prefer it like that it means that your carrys can get the power removing debuffs and keep your full normal build