Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New active on "Quicksilver Sash"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ocean Turner

08-20-2012

I think the new active on Quicksilver Sash sucks. You just made it into a support item. It cant exactly be used for a quick assassination like it is intend to.

To be more exact. Quicksilver Sash's active used to be a quick press on the # key or a quick click on Quicksilver Sash, and your champ got cleanse or any slows, snares, etc.

The new active. You have to press on the # key or click on Quicksilver Sash, and then you have to click on the target that is going to be cleansed.

If your going in on a quick assassination... Trust me... It isn't going to work. Like I said before. You have made the item into a support item.

My suggestion to Riot is, to make Quicksilver Sash just the way it was. And to create yet a new Support Item. Support items are scarce. So it would be a pretty good idea.

Please Riot. Revert Quicksilver Sash to the way it was before. PLZ

Irelia Bot

08-20-2012

Unless I am mistaken you can set it so it does self smart casting.

Ocean Turner

08-20-2012

Still. It seems logical to just make a new item. Maybe even buff Quicksilver Sash as a consequence.
But thanks for the feedback.

vats3

08-21-2012

i would prefer it like that it means that your carrys can get the power removing debuffs and keep your full normal build