Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowStrike

08-20-2012

Anyone Else notice the Masteries aren't correct? they dont add up correctly.... yet he still made it to the bottom of the combat tree... ;P

ganggreen

08-20-2012

interesting champ and play style looks like fun to play but i feel hes to good at everything, he has a closer, a slow, and even a self buff which can be turned into regen as well. overall a great champ just to me hes gonna be to OP, and hard to counter.

OB3S3DONK3Y

08-20-2012

last post! ATM

such fire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Massive damage, Frozen mallet!? What is this blasphemy!?!?

Fumasta

08-20-2012

You guys should make a champ that uses a whip. Maybe have an ability to grab people and pull them back, skill shot of course. Or a stun that paralyzes them for a brief moment, as the whip contricts the enemy. Even maybe name it Felix "The whip of retribution." Just an idea, think it might be neat to see something else outta the usual.

KR Jade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

2nd skin proves that they got the idea from PREDATOR ;D

BeastBox

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisroger View Post
2nd skin proves that they got the idea from PREDATOR ;D
His ult should make that obvious.

Kachine

08-20-2012

You guys did the math wrong on the runes. 9 red AD runes gives 8.55 AD and the quints give 6.75 AD for a total of 15.3. Also, the MR runes will give a total of 24 MR at lvl 18

Frostfire20

08-20-2012

I'll play him on free week before I decide about buying him. Looks like that's gonna be at least two weeks away. Oh well, I'm excited to finally play Diana.

Frostfire20

08-20-2012

Rengar 'looks' like a great champion, I'm just not sure if he's 'my' kind of champion.