Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grøve

03-06-2013

why are we talking to and bumping a finally dead thread that has a rioter with TEEMO as his pic?

Teemo must die

As for my question, when will teemo be deleted and removed from everyone's roster?

AuV2 Jason

03-06-2013

Is it hard to get a job with Riot, and what was the interview like?

dudeifeed

03-06-2013

How did you become a champion designer with a major in econ?

Brb Uninstalling

Recruiter

03-06-2013

In the ways of support Zyra, could she be fixed, so as not to KS the carry, by being able to stop her plants by holding "S" (stop)?
Have a pleasant day!

PUR3ICE

03-26-2013

How you think about a ...team death match mode.
For those ddd(dumbdmgdealer)
A tricky small map.
Before the game starts you can choose for example 5 Champions.
The game has 3 parts.
Each part lasts 8mins.
You get free Gold for the start (like 5k)
While you fight you can earn gold and buy new stuff.
Once a part is over you can go for the shop again and you can choose a new Champion if you want, but as a tactical and tricky point you are able to keep your champion with a small advantage(like gold)
Also you can change the mastery and runes.
This is a very intresting point where you can counterpick Champions who was succesfull in the last part and beeing stronger in the next part or suprise the enemys by changing your champ you was yourself very succesfull.
This phase have 2min

However i don´t know yet if the gold you earned and had before should be reset.
It can be frustrating if you know you going to lose the next 2 parts because the enemy have a big advantage.
In the following 2 parts you gain more gold(so you can pick a mix of endgame and early game champions) for the next battle round.

For example part 1) 5k gold and lvl 6
part 2) 10k gold and lvl11
part 3) 15k gold and lvl18

You have 1500gold bonus if you keep your champion you played the round(part) before.
I know this is poorly described.
But i don´t want you to read amounts of written stuff and wanna hear a quick opinion how you think about this idea.
it could be an alternative like co op where you can calm down abit,chill and don´t spent all your attention to every single aspect that can decide a game like on Summoner rift.

oddish33

04-06-2013

Are you creating the female Zaun champion that Teatime is drawing?

Paragón

05-28-2013

Are you by any chance a fan of DC Comics?

Capslockhero

06-11-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
28:

in 9th grade physical science when I needed a 6+ character nickname in order to see my grades.

Mr. Smith's former students represent!

But on a more serious note, we saw a large showing of Vi in weeks 2-6 of the NA LCS and then she completely drops off the map in the following four weeks, do you think this is due to the minor nerfs that she received, an evolving meta, or another reason? And a follow up question if I may, what do you think needs to change before we see Vi in the LCS again? She was always really fun to watch pros do some zany stuff with her.

GlavTech

06-11-2013

The champion you're designing was next to Vi?

Vi's Sister, i'm assuming?

IceFire360

06-18-2013

Hmm is it me or has GypsyLord/RiotGypsy been quite absent especially on his own AMA?

Hope he returns to this, been curious on what he is up to.