I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I feel warwick is weak because he was extremely reliant on abusing the combination of his huge heal and season two resistences. I don't think it has anything to do with jungle speed. If that were an issue we'd be seeing lane WW be as good as he was s2 and he isn't.

If the spirit of the wraith buff goes through next patch I will probably be playing him though. The item is already very effective on him and 300 gold of the cost is sickkkk.

HoneyBadgerNZ

01-27-2013

@RiotGypsy: How do I get your job?

No. Seriously.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

For the record, you're wrong about lulu. She's far less toxic than a lot of people that go mid. Take morg. She's going to have a strong end game with good farm, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. She'll farm no matter what happens. There is no real counterplay, because all it takes for her to farm is a simple pool that can be placed at high ranges, and snare + spell shield make ganking impossible.

Take Leblanc. She can unload her two spell combo on you from her dash, leaving you silenced and low on hp, and she'll be gone before you can even blink.

Do you know what the counter play on lulu is? Passive farmers with range, or lane bullies like leblanc. Leblanc can wreck lulu in lane with ease. Mord, lux, zyra, morg, malz, galio, syndra and many others can easily passive farm her lane. What's more, lulu is VERY mana hungry in lane, and once she unloads her combo, she has nothing. She has 2 offensive spells, and her passive is weaker than many people with counterparts (Ziggs and orianna come to mind). Heck, look at orianna if you want a comparison. She has a slow and a sheild and a haste, making her hard to gank, and she has her Q+W combo which hurts, in addition to her passive, AND she has much better range than lulu. By your logic, she has no counterplay.

The real ugly truth of the scenario is this: Mid lane often has no sense of counter play. People get in lane and passive farm the **** out of it, and if any sort of harass is successful, they just sustain it back using pots. If people aren't stupid, mid most often becomes a farm fest to the end, and there are quite a few champions that can easily farm with no risk whatsoever. The reason people rage about lulu mid is that they don't know how to fight against it. It's easy to beat a lulu mid if you know what you're doing, and frankly, nerfing both her mid AND her top lane (item proc lulu died w/ season three) is basically just saying that you don't care enough about the playstyle to try to keep it balanced.

Though that's happened to a lot of playstyles. I wish you guys could have the guts to admit when you simply don't care.

questir

01-27-2013

Is there a new Vladimir skin in process? the last one came out more than a year ago

Naezma

01-27-2013

@RiotGypsy

When is there going to be a new Yordle in League of Legends?

Pie Kills

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaela View Post
Why does having a big sword make Miss Fortune's bullets hit harder?
Its a simple question Norm
And why do a sword make corki hit harder damage? It's League logic i guess ^-^

nOkay

01-27-2013

Have you got any plans to release an Australian/South East Asian server?
Too many of my friends, and almost myself included are switching to Dota 2 now because of Valves excellent support in this area, and i know there are thousands of threads on this topic
PLZ RESP!

Carmilia

01-28-2013

Gypsy <3 You gotta be one of my fav Rioters so far.

Head you like Lyn and Hector as lord classes, and that yer fav chars are myrmidons and thiefs! Sharing the same tastes here, mate. :3

Also, thanks for Vi! Honestly, when i bought her, i didnt try her that much on real games. Recently, i found myself trying her on jungle and top, and i think she's quite solid! liking her so far!

You mentioned you're working on 2 more champions. If you could, would you bring into LoL, a myrmidon based character? Yeah, i'm talking about Fire Emblem here. I'm a huge fan of them. Josuah, Karel, Karla, Zihark, Lucia, Stefan, Marisa, ... And specially Lyn! Wich, from the lord class characters, she's the one resambling myrmidons and swordmasters the most! They would be like, really cool.

... But i guess that Master Yi's Q and Fiora's R covers a few characteristics from them. Still, a sword(woman!) character based on a swordmaster from FE's universe... *-*

Valtielx

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by USnip View Post
I feel warwick is weak because he was extremely reliant on abusing the combination of his huge heal and season two resistences. I don't think it has anything to do with jungle speed. If that were an issue we'd be seeing lane WW be as good as he was s2 and he isn't.

If the spirit of the wraith buff goes through next patch I will probably be playing him though. The item is already very effective on him and 300 gold of the cost is sickkkk.

The biggest reason WW fell off the face of the planet is because of the massive damage nerf they gave his Q.

MatuMatuMatu

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkrobin View Post
Have you got any plans to release an Australian/South East Asian server?
Too many of my friends, and almost myself included are switching to Dota 2 now because of Valves excellent support in this area, and i know there are thousands of threads on this topic
PLZ RESP!
He designs dude....