I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
56:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist
How do you feel about Gingerbread Singed?
WANT
Although this skin would probably be selling power if it made people want to chase him more...
=D!

Could you add a red tag to my thread? I would be eternally thankful. (Not that I'm not already for the reply to a trollish question.)

How's the progress on your champion going? Do you get to decide its skins as well?

Narssisstic

11-20-2012

How tolerant is Riot of employees bringing in a cot and sleeping over after pulling long, long nights?

steelfirez

11-20-2012

Just wondering, who were the top names in TF2 when you still played competitive? I'm guessing Jaeger, reptile, etc, so probably not the current top people like TLR or yz50 or b4nny.

Also, what do you think was the main problem preventing the growth of TF2 as an esport? Do you think it was largely a lack of Valve support?

Also, did you know that north american teams recently went over to Europe's i46 LAN and destroyed the europeans?
http://teamfortress.tv/articles/view...-i46-lan-recap

gypsylord

Champion Designer

11-22-2012
49 of 65 Riot Posts

57:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSNBluebear View Post
sooooo
any plans buffing teemo?
you know... make his shrooms global and such ^^
He needs this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0stwak3 View Post
Are their any plans in the near furture to make more aggressive supports like leona? i really like their play style and the pace it sets for bot lane
Oh man aggresive supports are fun. Yeah, we've been exploring ideas for more agro support type characters, can't say if or when one will come out. Nami's E is pretty agro TBH. Lane her with a Caitlyn and let the poking commence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velqor View Post
Have you played Bastion and if so would you be interested in making a character loosely based off the main character?
Bastion was a wonderful little game. TBH I'd be less interested in making the kid and more into doing a char like the old man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
NA Badger Teemo Splash Where, screw the asian one, if I would have known I would have never bought a skin that tells me to stfu before every game, I spam laughs on Teemo for cryng out loud!
LoL, you have to be quiet so you can kill them. Repeatedly. With poison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
How much do you lift at the gym?
About 5 Teemos.

Also, I play Kass.
Bro, do you even rift?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
teemo avatar...i hate you already

nothing personal
See below

fatalfugus77

11-22-2012

Heck yeah, fire emblem! How did you feel about sacred stones compared to the first one? Alot of people didn't seem to like it as much in comparison, albeit I loved it. Also, are there any plans in the works to get back into the more whimsical and varied champions of old? It seems like most of the new champs are dark and matured humanoids. Not that I don't love them, just curious if there's more variety or lightheartedness in the think tank? Lulu was a good mix up.

Logan Richardson

11-22-2012

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS GYPSY!!!

I am a die hard fire emblem fan (first US release game)
I am asking and "begging" you to make a champion based off either Nino or Jaffar. I can just imagine Jaffar being in this game. Like Talon and Zed on crack. Please respond to this. That would be a dream of mine and yours

Do it for Nino and Jaffar!!!!

Hoofster

11-22-2012

I've read through all of your posts. First props for answering pretty much everything, even if its "I can't talk about it". Second, I too am a Fire Emblem and a Matthew fan. Personally that entire game is about him and the lords are just along for the ride. Third, props again for looking at people's champ ideas, I've posted in that area as well and have always wanted some feedback. But it's been so long I can look at the ones I have posted and see their flaws so I won't bother you with them. Finally I want to think you for the questions you answered about getting hired. They are informative, and more importantly inspiring. I don't want to share my life story but just know the few questions you have answered has given me a lot to think about, work towards, and filled me with hope. I finish my associates in the spring and I've been worried about the next step, with 2 kids to take care of it was looking fuzzy.

All that aside. Do you prefer the younger characters like ezreal, middle aged guys like as garen, or older more experienced characters? I've always liked the older character types like the old man from bastion and I feel this is something the league lacks. We need a seasoned soldier, confident but not arrogant, knowledgable, leading the charge tactically but also teaching the younger generation.

King Reedwise

11-22-2012

@GYPSYLORD

will you make a champion with a friendly grip

it will take spectating games to new heights

do it

Adderx3

11-22-2012

would you game with me bro?

Arctic Bro

11-22-2012

i'm getting a handmade Teemo hat from the U.K.!!!
Didn't like the plain hat you guys offered during pax, so I supported the smaller business, will share the pic (if I get it)