I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Answer to questions on page 3

All I can really say is that she's a looooooong way off. Been working weekends to make her as awesome as humanely possible.
Is she the one being the last release of this year?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

11-20-2012
48 of 65 Riot Posts

56:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legumé View Post
why am i so good?
Steroids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeird View Post
Do you get annoyed by trade requests in TF2?
http://www.tf2items.com/id/gypsylord
I've got too many items already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashxu View Post
Who gets to decide on champion dance/jokes?
It's a team effort. Animators, designers, and artists all give input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeck View Post
What do you think about Renekton's (lack of a) passive?
Renekton has a passive. He gets much more dangerous when under 50% health (faster fury gain = more empowered spells).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
How do you feel about Gingerbread Singed?
WANT
Although this skin would probably be selling power if it made people want to chase him more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioracoming View Post
do you guys will release sexy male champs?
I'd love some more sexy men, especially skins. Unprepared Garen and Enchanted Pink Taric are pretty awesome.

Also don't anyone dare give me the "ALL UR MEN ARE SEXY DEY HAVE BIG MUSCLES." That's a power fantasy, not a sexual one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
- What are some favorite archtypes you would love to see enter the league?
- What new kinda weapons would you like to see? (for characters not items)
- Do you think you could convince the design team to make a teemo skin of every champion? (Teemo-Sin the blind scout, Munteemo goes where he pleases, it would be fun to see teemo be everyone else)
More badass girls (think Jack from ME2 or Starbuck). More women like Lux (cute, fun, and not about boobs). A badass yordle who does it right (not derpy like rumble or boring like Poppy). More yordles in general. Some kind of new race, not sure what but would be cool.

-More hextech weaponry, a weapon with a mind of it's own (possessed blade or something).

-Teemo skins that have him cosplaying as other champions are necessary for the longevity of LoL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
Is elise considered balanced right now, or is she up/op?
She destroys top lane but has no late game IMO. Not sure if balanced, would have to ask live.

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
More badass girls (think Jack from ME2 or Starbuck). More women like Lux (cute, fun, and not about boobs). A badass yordle who does it right (not derpy like rumble or boring like Poppy). More yordles in general. Some kind of new race, not sure what but would be cool.
Meglings.

Never forget.

Arctic Bro

11-20-2012

57 pls, updated question, I don't like my badger teemo telling me to shut up before every game, didn't pay for the skin to tell me shut up all of the sudden.

Rustmaker

11-20-2012

Quote:
A badass yordle who does it right (not derpy like rumble or boring like Poppy). More yordles in general
Least favorite Rioter. Rumble is awesome...T_T

JohntheMage

11-20-2012

@gypsylord

How do you feel about Heimerdinger? I mean the guy has some serious swagger.

Maybe dual skins for Teemo and Heimy?

Let Heimerdinger put down little stationary Teemos instead of turrets. Activating ult makes them laugh for entire duration.

Let Teemo plant Hexatech Mines produced by Heimerdinger Munitions. Inc.

Vempyre

11-20-2012

Quote:
56:

More women like Lux (cute, fun, and not about boobs). .

Hai new friend.

Since you main support it seems, like I do, do you think a cool longed hair male support could fit in with the league if he had a Faustian contract thing going on in his lore? ( Think Black Butler's Sebastian if you've ever seen that )

Dunal

11-20-2012

With the S3 changes, will Riot be immediately re-focused on tuning certain champions after they've gone through?

Would like to see Sejuani get some love, but we've had very little insight as to what Riot feels about her and what direction she should take, at least from the live team.

It's not so much that she's 'bad' -- more-so that her community reputation is very damaged (very difficult to play her without being deemed a 'troll' and whatnot). She's been neglected for a long time now to the stage where the community treats her as a joke (more and more as time goes on). Saddening, but there's possibly hope for things soon perhaps?

I suppose Volibear and Sion are similar -- but their case is a lot less extreme I feel. I can play them comfortably without accusations and stuff. And of course Karma/Heimer have reworks in the making -- so we know what direction they're headed.

You mentioned Sej before a few months back -- just wondering if there's any update on her. Although you're not part of the live team so your guess could be as good as mine. =p

CrazyGoNuts

11-20-2012

Did you ever play the Quake 3 mod freezedt under the name Gypsy?

Theorex

11-20-2012

What no Counter strike?