I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdmiralWin

08-20-2012

wait. you fight bears? Armored bears? Bear Grylls bears?

Noxian Mercenary

08-20-2012

What was your first impression of Riot when you went in?

You say you just started working on your champion - how many others are with you on this? Or is champion design done by one person then brought to many?

And lastly, if I may be bold to ask, what flavor champion will you bring us? By flavor I mean theme - Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth - you name it.

monopolyman001

08-20-2012

wow congrats on your BA. So, When do we get to see rengar!!!! and let us know when your champion you are making comes out

Teckn0

08-20-2012

Can we ever see a champion similar to a Saiyan from the DBZ series?

I know you can't just make one straight up, but make it close. Would be pretty cool.

His//Her ult would make him glow gold. And maybe be one of those champions where it empowers all his//her other abilities.

The MechE

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
Can we look forward to more Teemo skins in the near future? He's in dire need of them.
Why are you people downvoting this man...

We really do need more Teemo skins.

Roit pls!

Lios Ashenblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Welcome aboard! look forward to seeing your work soon, and as always keep your hands and feet in the thread at all times, and dont feed the trolls

Malene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Have you wrestled a bear?

If so, did you win?

Ivy Valentine

08-20-2012

Would you like to play with my friend for his 1000th win? I'm trying to surprise him.

The Roonage

08-20-2012

do you think it would be possible for an ad based support? i have this idea for a grizzly old guy who's past his prime and sort of mentors the younger champ he supports.

i tried to think of how to balance him and the only thing i could think of was to bottom out his base attack speed

Sketchy

08-20-2012

Can you go as far as to tell us what role your champ will be? Or is that too much information