I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiberLux

08-25-2012

Gypsylord, i have some questions:

Does Riot hear the community even if no reds post in those threads?

What is the priority for seasson 3 changes?

Does Riot check "champion concepts" to get some ideads? Or is just a place where our concepts are only for players?

How do you enjoy playing support? I find it the most bored role to play, but i like to help people ingame.

I have more questions, but these are what i have in mind now.

Valtome

08-25-2012

Do you recognize my username from anywhere?

Noodles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Never heard of it. Is it just a reskin or does it offer new gameplay?
It includes a bunch of ASM modifications, new maps, new classes, a cast of all-female characters from FE6 FE7 and FE8, and new animations. It gets really hard though. I highly recommend it and FEChina (or Will of Good and Evil as some call it) if you haven't played that.

Don't worry they both have translations.

BROtoro

08-25-2012

Broseph. I has a question:

Did you read Morello's job posting on the forums? If so, did you chuckle at the McKinsey example that he gave, because I did

3SoulSwords

08-26-2012

Who is your favorite non-yordle champ

Also: Gimme kiss

Kwongstar

08-26-2012

Lord Hail gypsy lord
who knows gypsy might be able to defeat volibear

JohnnyOmega

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
28:
No, what's it about?
Kurohime is about a witch gunslinger who uses magically treated bullets to heal, power up, and summon monsters. She is trapped in the form of a child as the result of a curse placed upon her after she attempted to slay the gods of her world.

The manga series had a good run and had an epic finish.

The beginning arcs feel a bit cheesy but as the reader learns about the truth behind Kurohime's curse, the plot becomes a real work of genius.

BROtoro

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwongstar View Post
Lord Hail gypsy lord
who knows gypsy might be able to defeat volibear
He has scared off a bear with just a stare.

Stevezzola

08-26-2012

-How did it feel the first time you clicked "post" and it was red?

-What's your favorite type of champion? I don't mean role, I'm talking human, beast, monster, yordle, etc. Which would you like to see more of?

-Which champ do you wish you could play better because, even though you feel like a baws, it doesn't show? (Everyone has this, for me it's Brand)

-Can you please make a gypsy skin for your champ when she is released?

KmancXC

08-26-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KmancXC
Would you ever consider making a shield that scales similar to Nasus' / Veigar's Q?

I like playing support as well, and I think it would be cool to see an ability that rewards you for smart shielding
How would this shield get stronger? One of the key parts of Nasus and Veig is that you can shutdown their scaling by zoning them in lane.
Well I was thinking one of two ways. Either the shield gets stronger if the shielded ally (could be a minion or champion) gets a kill on an enemy (bonus would be higher for a champ kill)

Or, and this one is cooler, if the shielded ally is saved by the shield: in this case, you could shield a minion that is low on health, and hope that it is not focused. If the remaining health of the ally when the shield expires is less than the amount that the shield was, it would count as "saving" that ally.