Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Everyone please remember the dead line to register and pay for your team fees is OCT 25th. We need at least 8 teams to complete all 3 steps of the process as well as pay for all entry fees. If we do not hit at least 8 teams. This event will be canceled.

Kalokako

10-07-2012

come on guys! i know more than 30 people in the houston area play LoL! Let's do it!

SirHoleyFoley

10-09-2012

I couldn't find a page where it showed how many teams have signed up. I have 4 people wanting to go, we just need a 5th. And Wyatt, shhh, you are with us! D:

Hypothermic

10-10-2012

I'm very intrested in doing this, unfortunately, I don't have a local team.. I have a team consisting of 2 canadians. XD so if anyoen wants me.. hmu.

wondering what I play.... go here
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming...-Blitz-7274228

that explains everything about me pretty much :3

MrBlu

10-10-2012

Houston Area - Level 18, Looking to get more into LoL.
Add me: "MrBlu"

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

7 Teams now registered.

click here to see how many spots are left.
http://www.p0wnstars.com/index.php?o...d=3&Itemid=114

please dont forget to pay your fees! The 25th is the dead line!

Na7iv3

10-13-2012

hey i want to get a team entered for this thing. I need to talk to someone about it though.
903-915-9400

blue traveler

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na7iv3 View Post
hey i want to get a team entered for this thing. I need to talk to someone about it though.
903-915-9400
whats your question?

blue traveler

10-13-2012

so far we got 8 spots registered... Here is the way this will go. If we do not get to 16 teams. I will only accept the first 8 teams that pay their fees. If you do not pay your fees you will not have a spot!

NaturalpT

10-14-2012

How many teams have signed up and completed everything? I only see four teams that listed their names, none listed that have paid. Seems like some members of the same team may have registered as "going" as only four teams are listed.

Has a location been determined where this will take place?

Are you planning on updating the rules which I brought to your attention (ban format) about a month ago?

Money will be refunded if the tournament does not happen correct? Because I don't want to deal with paypal's customer service trying to get my money back since very little information is being updated about this tournament, I am skeptical, so I have not paid fees yet.