Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
OK guys. I will have the final details here on monday. I have been calling every hall possible and I think i have one secured. I had to bump the reg fee to $50 a team if you register and pay online. If you pay at the door it will be $75. The prize money will be between $400 - $500. I'm in talks to get the red bull girls to come out to the event to hand out some energy drinks for free for you all. I am also trying to get some gear to give you as well. Also if you just want to show up and just enjoy the event its going to be $10 online and $15 at the door.

Please give me feed back. So I can get all the details out to you all.
Sounds great, you need to put a link to signup on your website so it can be done officially.

Halomate2434

09-02-2012

bump

TheParadoxataur

09-02-2012

If anyone is looking for an AD/AP, I'd love to try out for a team.
This sounds like fun though, and whether I find a team or not, I'll show up and watch.

Søúl

09-03-2012

Houston TX Greenspoint area interested in playing hit me up in game about the tournament if you need more detailed info Sl - IGN

Kolloy

09-03-2012

I have a team that would like to represent Prairie View A&M right out side of Houston. Just give me a link to sign up on. Keep updating

mdjjfo

09-04-2012

this sounds like an awesome idea but i have a few questions?
will this be ranked because i have some friends that are not quite lv 30?
is there an age limit because i have a friend that doesn't want to play because he is younger?
and will there be computers at the tournament or will we have to bring our own?
please and thank you!

DoctorNTheTARDIS

09-05-2012

This thread has 2k+ views, that is a ton of interest in this subject! Let's make this happen! Post like crazy if you want to play in this.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Ok guys I finally got all the details up. CHeck it out and give me some feed back.

http://p0wnstars.com/index.php?optio...d=3&Itemid=114

Reg fees are $50 per person and $10 per sub up to 2 subs. 1st 16 teams to register will be able to compete.

If you don't want to compete you can buy a general admission ticket for $10 online or $15 dollars at the door.

rakharon

09-06-2012

so is this ranked or can any lv play?

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

There is no elo limit. so anyone can join!