Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolloy

10-26-2012

So I'm guessing there's no tournament?

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

someone just emailed me to extend the registration process one more day. So it looks like we will be having a 4 team tournament!

Kolloy

10-27-2012

So how will that work? Point based tournament, where every team plays against each other, the team with the most points wins?

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

we are canceling the tournament and everyone will be getting their money back. We where waiting for one more team to purchase but it looks like it isnt going to happen. Sorry guys. I really wanted to this to happen.

Kolloy

10-27-2012

Damn and I really wanted to do it. Well if you ever trying to do another one, let me and my team is in.

Matterom

Recruiter

10-27-2012

My Team..... could have been the fourth if we were not idiots, and could purchase tickets. as i had the 50 needed but i can only pay in cash... oh the face-palms we could have witnessed.

The guy who was supposed to pay, got off of work 2 hours ago, as he was in charge of registration... HE HAD ONE JOB.... so to the other 3 teams i apologize for our ineptitude.

blue traveler

10-28-2012

i will try again to host another tournament in dec. during the Christmas break.

Matterom

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Looking forward to it then! (internal rage HE HAD ONE JOB)

Kolloy

10-28-2012

@Matterom I know what you mean. My team leader was suppose to register and pay but I ended up doing everything at the last minute. Make sure yall have a back up plan next time.

I live in San Antonio and attend college @PVAMU (northwest of houston). Hopefully I can make the Dec. tournament since I'll be in San Antonio for the break.

Monogue

10-30-2012

This looks interesting. I'd love to go there just the experience it if it happens. Although I live between East Coast and Midwest.