Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalpT View Post
How many teams have signed up and completed everything? I only see four teams that listed their names, none listed that have paid. Seems like some members of the same team may have registered as "going" as only four teams are listed.

Has a location been determined where this will take place?

Are you planning on updating the rules which I brought to your attention (ban format) about a month ago?

Money will be refunded if the tournament does not happen correct? Because I don't want to deal with paypal's customer service trying to get my money back since very little information is being updated about this tournament, I am skeptical, so I have not paid fees yet.
a tournament will go on. If we get 4 then we will do a 4 team tournament. If we get 8 then we do an 8 team tournament if we get 16 then we do a 16 team.

Like i said before. All money will be refunded to the teams that don't make the cut as well as if the event does not happen.

Also the ban format will be as we have already talked about.

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

We already have a location set up and equipment ready. We just need people to compete the registration process completely!

NaturalpT

10-14-2012

Where is the location going to be so that we can begin figuring out arrangements?

readitwhileipwnu

10-14-2012

I have a team of 5 who is willing to compete in this tournament, if we get information and it is not to far of a drive we will be able to compete

readitwhileipwnu

10-14-2012

I have a team of 5 who would be willing to compete in this tournament, we live in the houston area, and as long as it is not too far of a drive we can come

readitwhileipwnu

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattTWalker View Post
I'm in the League City area and willing to join a team if there's one out there. I do best with AP mid and support characters. Great idea btw
hey me too, call me at 281-229-3318, lets talk

blue traveler

10-14-2012

it will be held across the street from the galleria mall.

readitwhileipwnu

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
it will be held across the street from the galleria mall.
what is the building called?

blue traveler

10-14-2012

Its going to be held at the "shops on sage" shopping center. We have it already contracted and ready to go. Just need people to complete the registration process!

readitwhileipwnu

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
Its going to be held at the "shops on sage" shopping center. We have it already contracted and ready to go. Just need people to complete the registration process!
is there a prize pool?