Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Houston Texas Lan Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-20-2012

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but I think a Lan tournament in Houston would be huge. There are so many people here that play LoL and whoever organized it would make a fortune.

EDIT: We have found someone willing to sponsor a tournament in houston but we need to generate some hype and get some teams interested! Flood the sh*t out of this thread and get the word out!

THE INFORMATION IS OUT! COME SIGN UP AT THE FOLLOWING LINK! http://p0wnstars.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=viewevent&eventid=3&Itemid=114

Halomate2434

08-21-2012

I agree. I live in houston and would be awesome to have a Lan

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-21-2012

Bump, everyone in the Houston area post to get the word out!

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-23-2012

Bump, everyone in the Houston area post to get the word out!

blue traveler

08-23-2012

Hey guys I own p0wnstars.com and I also live in the houston area. I would love to sponsor the a tournament if you all are interested!

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-23-2012

Quote:
blue traveler:
Hey guys I own p0wnstars.com and I also live in the houston area. I would love to sponsor the a tournament if you all are interested!

I am very interested! What would it take to get this going?

Whisla

08-23-2012

I would def like to know as well (in the katy area here)

blue traveler

08-24-2012

well first off we need to get enough people interested. If we can at least get 16 teams interested. I'll sponsor it + handle all the details.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-24-2012

Quote:
blue traveler:
well first off we need to get enough people interested. If we can at least get 16 teams interested. I'll sponsor it + handle all the details.

If you advertise it on your website then I am sure that we could get 16 teams along with a few forum posts.

blue traveler

08-25-2012

Quote:
o Loquacious x:
If you advertise it on your website then I am sure that we could get 16 teams along with a few forum posts.

yea your right. Ill try to get one going here. In the mean time see if you can find some teams. While I get the details going.