New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 39)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kàzzron

08-20-2012

Diana so OP, why should i try and dodge the skillshot and build MR, that might make her less powerful and i really need a full damage build.

Zabstract

08-20-2012

Is there even a reason champs under 1300 IP get free weeks? Like honestly. Spending 400 IP is SUCH a risk you know. Better give them a free week lol

Trustful

08-20-2012

Xin Zhao, Diana, Galio, NuNu.

Life can't get any worse.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

There goes, people locking my Diana just to feed

Valgorn

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erics Mom View Post
Seriously Diana already?
Did they not sell enough of her so they want people to play her for free then buy her because of how "good" (OP) she is?
Its more about the skill of the summoner than the abilities of the champion, you could easily find Diana's that are not good at all and some that are fantastic. Only time will tell where these new summoners will stack up with Diana in this coming trail of moons.

Vinta Calvert

08-20-2012

You forgot Leblanc.

Im Smooth

08-20-2012

I'm not gonna lie all these champions are pretty bad except for diana and xin.Annie was available to use like 3 weeks ago... so was galio and nunu. But this isn't my argument for this week. We need a champion suggestion system because i'd preferably like to use some of the champions i've been wanting to for weeks now but not pay every single day $5-$20 for a new champion. IP i know was created for this but to be honest it will take me about a week-week and a half to get even one champion that cost 6300 IP. With this new system we can suggest what champions we would like to use using a poll maybe? One champion that cost 450 IP, 1-2 with 6300 IP, 3-5 that cost 3150, 1-2 that cost 4800 IP, and 4-6 that cost 1350 IP. Of course you can't keep choosing the same champion each week so you can only pick one every champion every 2-3 depending on how much IP they cost.(Notice RP isn't a factor in this because almost every champion is 975 RP) If you go to the lowest number on all of those its 10 champions like it has been every season. Just an idea.. Any responses?

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

I shall call this "Be a man" week.

Darkblade2435

08-20-2012

Mf...again... shocking...

XNinjaSaurusREX

08-20-2012

Why is that nearly every week or every other week, we have the same champions? Pick champions that aren't really F2P.. Someone like Yorick, Riven, Volibear or Vladmir.. These repeats are REALLY starting to get annoying..