Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteliosV View Post
LOL. Much love to this guy. Ministry's been a really big help in learning top lane for me over the last few months. I went from only being able to properly play adc to being able to dominate top at 1500 elo. He knows what he's talking about, and he even gives me a run for my money at adc.. Listen and you will learn.


Thanks for all your time and help broseph.
for those wondering,

i paid him to say that

/slips stelios a $100 bill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteliosV

Member

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
for those wondering,

i paid him to say that

/slips stelios a $100 bill

I'll do anything for rent money


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Aeon

Junior Member

10-21-2012

Summoner Name: Lord Aeon
Level 30
I use skype
I use: Yorick, Irelia, Riven, singed, and lee sin mostly.
I want to get better at Top lane, mainly map awareness and how to harass. I know how to counter pick, www.ChampionSelect.net (totally not getting paid for this.)
I do warn you, I am 13(voice cracks errywhere) so I am rather ragey/stubborn. I might be a handfull.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aeon View Post
Summoner Name: Lord Aeon
Level 30
I use skype
I use: Yorick, Irelia, Riven, singed, and lee sin mostly.
I want to get better at Top lane, mainly map awareness and how to harass. I know how to counter pick, www.ChampionSelect.net (totally not getting paid for this.)
I do warn you, I am 13(voice cracks errywhere) so I am rather ragey/stubborn. I might be a handfull.
Was fun playing with you! (:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maverickman123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-28-2012

Summoner Name: Maverickman123
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Vent
Champions you play: Most tops, mids, and range AD's
What you'd like to learn/work on: Learning how to be an effective support
Additional Questions:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flatulence

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Summoner Name: FIatuIence (those are capitol i's, not L's)
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Skype or teamspeak, whichever you prefer.
Champions you play: A few champions for each role, but I enjoy mid/top the most.
What you'd like to learn/work on: How to jungle effectively, since that is the role I'm least comfortable in right now.
Additional Comments: I'm not exactly a new player, but if you're not too busy I would love a lesson


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLoNeLiGhT

Member

10-28-2012

Summoner Name: TheLoNeLiGhT
Summoner Level:10
Preferred voice program: I have Skype and Vent
Champions you play: Mainly been playing Ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: Overall play of ADC, last hitting, basic knowledge of game, etc
Additional Questions: Not any atm!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B3NJ3214

Member

10-28-2012

so i was wondering if youd like help. I myself tried to apply at LoLU but the leader seems to pop up, say something about what hes gonna do for the community and just leave... AND do absolutely nothing. so. If you happen to come across a decently large amount of players that are searching for help and you get busy, i wouldnt mind for you to refer them to me. I main AP Mid champions and support tanks. I may not be as qualified or experienced as you, but I know pretty well about what I'm doing. I do have voice comm. and I'm online pretty much every afternoon. If you haven't seen, my username is B3NJ3214, I am a lvl 30 with a little over 300 wins, but i play with friends that are 500 minimum wins, they are also who taught me most of what i know about the game. I unfortunately dont have a rank anymore... I had a couple bad games. But I have been respectful to new players and try to be more helpful rather than an *******. I'd be happy to teach people some basics and help with builds and such if youd like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NJ3214 View Post
so i was wondering if youd like help. I myself tried to apply at LoLU but the leader seems to pop up, say something about what hes gonna do for the community and just leave... AND do absolutely nothing. so. If you happen to come across a decently large amount of players that are searching for help and you get busy, i wouldnt mind for you to refer them to me. I main AP Mid champions and support tanks. I may not be as qualified or experienced as you, but I know pretty well about what I'm doing. I do have voice comm. and I'm online pretty much every afternoon. If you haven't seen, my username is B3NJ3214, I am a lvl 30 with a little over 300 wins, but i play with friends that are 500 minimum wins, they are also who taught me most of what i know about the game. I unfortunately dont have a rank anymore... I had a couple bad games. But I have been respectful to new players and try to be more helpful rather than an *******. I'd be happy to teach people some basics and help with builds and such if youd like.
Hi there!

Unfortunately, as this is Ministry's Mentorship Program and not simply another incarnation of the LoL University or Summoner's Academy, this program is basically created entirely and run by myself personally. I take great pride in my program because it allows me to work with my students and people seeking assistance on a personal level rather than through a network of teachers like other programs utilize. This means that instead of trying to ship off my students to other mentors or teachers, they will all undoubtedly receive the one on one time with me personally as I promised as long as this program is alive. Although I appreciate the offer to help me out, I'm not interested in bringing in any type of mentors.

Thanks for your understanding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flatulence

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Just had a top lane lesson with Ministry and it was great! Very helpful, informative, and fun. I definitely recommend his service to anyone looking to brush up on their skills

Thanks for your time/help Ministry!