Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakase126

12-27-2012

Just wondering how does this work do I just message you whenever you're on?

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakase126 View Post
Just wondering how does this work do I just message you whenever you're on?
Yes, please leave an application here and add me to your friends list in game, then message me whenever I'm online to see if we can set something up.

You guys need to remember that I am only one person.

One person.

And I have had at least 200 people add me since I've started this program back in August.

I used to seek people out and add them, contact them when there was only like 20 people on this thread.

Now that my program is freakin' huge, I have to have people contact me or nothing will ever get done. I hope you understand.

Ardul

12-27-2012

Ministry is the man! He cohesively explains the ins and outs of the game to great extent. I am still surprised to find someone so friendly and motivated to help, with no financial incentive. People like him make this community awesome. Thanks Ministry!

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardul View Post
Ministry is the man! He cohesively explains the ins and outs of the game to great extent. I am still surprised to find someone so friendly and motivated to help, with no financial incentive. People like him make this community awesome. Thanks Ministry!
Worked for about two hours with this guy.

Was very fun and hope to play with you again in the near future

tarball

Recruiter

01-03-2013

You seems to be very helpfull, i am going to add you, my name is tarball.

Ministry

02-11-2013

Bump!

I've just returned from a very long hiatus to help more players out! Please be aware that I do have a busy schedule so if I'm not able to get to you please let me know!

Granis25

02-11-2013

Summoner Name: Granis25
Summoner Level: 20
Preferred voice program: Skype, but I could use Ventrillo as well.
Champions you play: I'm unsure of what champions or roles I should focus on, I generally just try my best to take whatever position is open during champ select to placate my team during champion select.
What you'd like to learn/work on: I'm very new to this game, so I want to learn some of the basics, and I want to improve at least to the point where I don't feel responsible for my team losing or feel terrible when people rage at me, it's really not a good feeling when my team tears into me for my mistakes.
Additional Questions: Not really, I'm just unsure of what I should be even focusing on.

Kiwinixx

05-26-2014

Summoner Name: Kiwinixx
Summoner Level: 26
Preferred voice program: Teamspeak 3
Champions you play: Lulu, Ashe (aram), Jax (for aram), Jinx(for aram),
What you'd like to learn/work on: I'd like to work on a lot of things but I suppose I just want to figure out how to play adc, tanks, and all of the other classes well
Additional Questions: I'm a really slow learner. I have to be told something a couple of times (in different ways) before I really get it. Please be patient with me.