Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Hey everyone, just trying to keep up with all of the people adding me. If you've posted here, make sure you send me a friend request in game. Again, its up to you guys to get in touch with me cause it's hard for me to keep track of everyone.

Ravorg

12-10-2012

Summoner Name: Ravorg
Summoner Level: 3 (but have a 23 I'ma add you with the 23)
Voice program: Skype
Champions I play: I like Xin Zhao, Kayle, and Anivia.

I've been playing this game for a couple months now, but my learning curve in this game is just horrendous. I've only made it to level 23 on another account cause my friends carried me and i played with bots till like level 17. I still can't seem to get the jist of it. I've tried all the roles, (played mainly support sona for a while cause my friends had to carry me, and i could kinda land the ult) Recently, I've been playing top with Xin Zhao, and there is some improvement, but I still would like to improve a lot. Please help me!

I need help with generally EVERYTHING.
Including, CS, When to go in or run, Sustaining in lane, how to stay alive in team fights, and all the other general things.

Additionally, I would like to specialize in playing the top lane, because between me and my friends, most the other roles are taken. Thank you!

Korilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Summoner Name: Redolent
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Skype
Champions you play: ADC, MID, SUPPORT
What you'd like to learn/work on: I want to improve on my overall skills, and I hope to overcome my weakness. Personally, I feel like I am not up to par--I just suck T.T
Additional Comment: It would be super... duper... fantastic if you can help me! :3

Panzy40

12-10-2012

i will just leave this here. It seems like it would benefit a lot of you checking this thread. We are trying to help out new players as well and just get some sort of conversation going in the stream.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2889310

QuibsY

12-17-2012

If Ministry doesn't mind me leaving this here, I'd also like to coach, help him out a bit. My accounts are QuibsY and QoZ, and I'm a platinum level player as well.

Smore

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Smore
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Vent(Though I can get any other program should it be necessary)
Champions you play: I like playing Kog, Voli, Lulu, MF and some others.
What you'd like to learn/work on: Overall skills. I'll explain more in game if need be.
Additional Comment: None

Ginsom

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Ginsom
Summoner Level: 2 Like I said, noob..... me not you
Preferred voice program: Ventrillo, or Teamspeak
Champions you play:Ashe only one I have so far
What you'd like to learn/work on: Admittedly just general knowledge and suggestions on leveling skills during gameplay.
Additional Questions: That's it for now, but I bet I think of more along the way.

Chukwuemeka

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Chukwuemeka
Summoner Level: 9
Voice program: Skype
Champions I play: Ezreal, Ashe, eventually I want to master Draven

Im a new player and focus on the adc roll so I want to get better at my decision making and laning phase. Also when to be aggressive and not.

Ministry

12-18-2012

For those of you who are still posting on this thread PLEASE add me in game and contact me when you can. It's come to the point where there are so many posts on this thread that its EXTREMELY difficult for me to continue checking and adding people who post here. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzy40 View Post
i will just leave this here. It seems like it would benefit a lot of you checking this thread. We are trying to help out new players as well and just get some sort of conversation going in the stream.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2889310
I would prefer if you would refrain from leaving links to streams or even links to threads containing streams. You can make your own threads for this purpose. I do not want to be responsible for New Player services that I have not worked with myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuibsY View Post
If Ministry doesn't mind me leaving this here, I'd also like to coach, help him out a bit. My accounts are QuibsY and QoZ, and I'm a platinum level player as well.
This is not as much of a problem, especially since your ELO dictates to me you are qualified to help newer players out. Plus you are not advertising a stream or service for mutual benefit.

Dasher64

12-18-2012

bump thanks for the help ministry