Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arythius View Post
Any age requirement? I'm 12 almost 13, but I assure you that I am mature and respectful and whatnot.
No age requirements

j0kk3r

12-07-2012

hey there i saw you were offering help added you ingame , my name is j0kk3r69420 i love that you're offering your help and would love to work together to improve my gameing

Complecs

12-07-2012

I could definitely use some help. I've only been playing for a few days and am struggling in almost all areas of the game. The only champ i've had any real success with is blitz and it had to be a fluke. I'd really like to work on how to mid properly, possibly how to jungle.. really just everything you can teach a new player. Tired of getting raged at by everyone =|

IGN: Complecs

Arythius

12-08-2012

Sweet, thanks. I added you in-game, and hopefully I could learn how to jungle sometime.

(I have school Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, so anything after that is fine, if you're open, I'm open today also.)

Thank you!

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0kk3r69420 View Post
hey there i saw you were offering help added you ingame , my name is j0kk3r69420 i love that you're offering your help and would love to work together to improve my gameing
Sure, I'll see what I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complecs View Post
I could definitely use some help. I've only been playing for a few days and am struggling in almost all areas of the game. The only champ i've had any real success with is blitz and it had to be a fluke. I'd really like to work on how to mid properly, possibly how to jungle.. really just everything you can teach a new player. Tired of getting raged at by everyone =|

IGN: Complecs
I added you, we'll see what we can improve on and if we can find a role you enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arythius View Post
Sweet, thanks. I added you in-game, and hopefully I could learn how to jungle sometime.

(I have school Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, so anything after that is fine, if you're open, I'm open today also.)

Thank you!
No problems, just contact me when I'm online.

VelventeenNights

12-08-2012

Hey there I saw your offering to help..I just started today so i was wondering if you could help.

Ign:VelventeenNights

Civis Armatus

12-08-2012

Just a friendly thank you bump for what you're doing. This community needs more like minded individuals.

FaceRoll13

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: FaceRoll13

Summoner Level: 30

Preferred voice program: idk, never used one playing,
We have 3 computers side by each so we tend to just yell at each other.
I do have skype.

Champions you play: Vayne, Taric, Jax, Ryze ( I guess that's all over the place).

What you'd like to learn/work on: Flash, Positioning, unlocked display, General PVP, catching up with my kids.

Additional Questions: I play for fun, so I'd like to avoid the rage-fest.
Will improving my game help with that?
I've played one PVP game and over 95% beginner bots, because it's friendly in bots.
But the ip gain is very low at higher levels, and I'd like to buy some more runes & champions.
Thanks for the opportunity.

BlazinBandit

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: BlazinBandit

Summoner Level: 15

Preferred voice program: Skype

Champions you play: Ahri, Lux, Vayne, Nunu (I know every role decently/ok except for jungle, but not master of any)

What you'd like to learn/work on: Positioning, Warding, How to Jungle, and anything else that is really fundamental to be a good overall player. I've found that I like the Mid lane the best with Ahri, so I would say that is my primary role I want to master but I want to fill in other roles too if I need to. I also like playing Riven and Jarvan solo top as well.

Addtional Questions/Comments: I just started playing League about a month ago because all of my friends play. I play for fun, but I also want to get competitively good. I don't really have time to play a lot during the semesters because of college, but I play a lot during breaks and weekends. Would that be a problem? No worries, I'm the type of person that gives 110% to anything I put my mind to and I take every remark and criticism because I know those things will make me better.
Thank you for the opportunity!

Striate

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: Striate

Summoner Level: 4

Preferred voice program: I've can do Skype or Raidcall. I guess Skype is the most convenient for everyone.

Champions you play: So far I can play Sona and Garen averagely, but I really like Jarvan IV the best.

What you'd like to learn/work on: Pretty much all the basics, such as game mentality, what to expect from different champions, how to coordinate in teams, learning how to use champions and carry myself in different situations. Also how to make friends.

Additional Questions: I've had this account for a while but I actually just started today. A friend showed me some basics, but I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of playing in a game with strangers without being able to support my own weight. I don't like to hinder other people with my incompetence, so I'm trying to learn as much as possible.
I'm in GMT+10 timezone, so I'll be online at odd hours (in PST I'm online during the night on weekdays) except on weekends.
Also, thank you very much for making yourself available to do this. I've come across some smurfs in bot games and a lot of them are either condescending or downright rude to newbies. You're setting an example for the best of players, and that's really great.