Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

Junior Member

11-05-2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Ministry for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out. We had a really great top lane lesson and he was able to show me some things that I didn't even have a clue I was doing wrong! Can't wait to try all these pointers out! Thanks again, Ministry.

P.S. - If you're struggling and have thought about getting some coaching before, don't hesitate anymore. Ministry is da man and he WILL help you improve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaisiesAndDukes

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Yep. Ministry spends many hours a day helping people out. Add him he is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simiun View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Ministry for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out. We had a really great top lane lesson and he was able to show me some things that I didn't even have a clue I was doing wrong! Can't wait to try all these pointers out! Thanks again, Ministry.

P.S. - If you're struggling and have thought about getting some coaching before, don't hesitate anymore. Ministry is da man and he WILL help you improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisiesAndDukes View Post
Yep. Ministry spends many hours a day helping people out. Add him he is awesome.
Thanks a bunch for the encouraging words gents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexxt

Junior Member

11-07-2012

Summoner Name: Hexxt
Summoner Level: 8
Preferred voice program: Ventrilo or mumble
Champions you play: mostly been working on Ziggs
What you'd like to learn/work on: just general LoL things at first. Just started playing this week. Have read some guides and looked at some builds, so I have a general idea of the champ. I played several practice games before I went into PvP. Currently my record is 3-3. In my last two matches I actually didn't even die . I was proud of that. So far I've only played 3 vs 3 in PvP. Only played 5 vs 5 in practice games. Ziggs is definitely my type of champ, but I'd like to learn how to play a carry and other roles too, but main focus will be on a Ziggs type champ.
Additional Questions: I work a lot and I am east coast, but stay up late at nights. I'm normally off Mondays and Tuesday's.

Looking forward to hopefully learning the ropes from ya.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexxt

Junior Member

11-09-2012

A special thanks to Ministry for his patience and understanding last night during my training session. I highly recommend him for anyone looking at improving their game play.

Although I'm sure he's more use to helping people that are ranked, I was a little unsure I would learn much since I'm brand new. But alas, I learned more than I thought I would. Since I'm only level 11 ATM, I am going to be able to stop some bad habits from the get go. I can't wait until I'm lvl 30, and hook up with him again to see how I've progressed. I also got in on a very very fun catch teemo run and met some really nice people.

Thanks again bud, cya around .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxt View Post
A special thanks to Ministry for his patience and understanding last night during my training session. I highly recommend him for anyone looking at improving their game play.

Although I'm sure he's more use to helping people that are ranked, I was a little unsure I would learn much since I'm brand new. But alas, I learned more than I thought I would. Since I'm only level 11 ATM, I am going to be able to stop some bad habits from the get go. I can't wait until I'm lvl 30, and hook up with him again to see how I've progressed. I also got in on a very very fun catch teemo run and met some really nice people.

Thanks again bud, cya around .
Thanks for the kind words Hexxt!

Also, bumping to meet new people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLoNeLiGhT

Member

11-13-2012

Thank you Ministry for all your help!
I feel more confident on my play and I definitely learned lots!
I recommend getting lessons from him to anyone looking to improve

Thanks again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snackk

Junior Member

11-13-2012

Summoner Name: Snackk
Summoner Level: (This allows me to address where you're at, generally.) 18
Preferred voice program: Skype/Mumble (I used to have vent and teamspeak on my other computer, but that one got fried and is under repair. I can get it if you perfer though)
Champions you play: Shaco, Jax, Teemo, Twisted Fate, Nunu, Alistar
What you'd like to learn/work on: General gameplay mechanics, Support, and Jungling.
Additional Questions: What role do you play the most? Or are you just a go with the flow type of guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swarm Formation

Member

11-13-2012

Hey! can you help me learn to play Irelia?

thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larkhillx

Junior Member

11-13-2012

name: Larkhillx,
summoner lvl: 13,
P.V.P.: Skype or whatever works best for you,
Champions: Diana, Kennen,
what I'd like to learn or work on would be learning to rack up kills with squishy characters and better tactics for PVP.