Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

11-05-2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Ministry for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out. We had a really great top lane lesson and he was able to show me some things that I didn't even have a clue I was doing wrong! Can't wait to try all these pointers out! Thanks again, Ministry.

P.S. - If you're struggling and have thought about getting some coaching before, don't hesitate anymore. Ministry is da man and he WILL help you improve.

DaisiesAndDukes

11-05-2012

Yep. Ministry spends many hours a day helping people out. Add him he is awesome.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simiun View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Ministry for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out. We had a really great top lane lesson and he was able to show me some things that I didn't even have a clue I was doing wrong! Can't wait to try all these pointers out! Thanks again, Ministry.

P.S. - If you're struggling and have thought about getting some coaching before, don't hesitate anymore. Ministry is da man and he WILL help you improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisiesAndDukes View Post
Yep. Ministry spends many hours a day helping people out. Add him he is awesome.
Thanks a bunch for the encouraging words gents.

Hexxt

11-07-2012

Summoner Name: Hexxt
Summoner Level: 8
Preferred voice program: Ventrilo or mumble
Champions you play: mostly been working on Ziggs
What you'd like to learn/work on: just general LoL things at first. Just started playing this week. Have read some guides and looked at some builds, so I have a general idea of the champ. I played several practice games before I went into PvP. Currently my record is 3-3. In my last two matches I actually didn't even die . I was proud of that. So far I've only played 3 vs 3 in PvP. Only played 5 vs 5 in practice games. Ziggs is definitely my type of champ, but I'd like to learn how to play a carry and other roles too, but main focus will be on a Ziggs type champ.
Additional Questions: I work a lot and I am east coast, but stay up late at nights. I'm normally off Mondays and Tuesday's.

Looking forward to hopefully learning the ropes from ya.

Hexxt

11-09-2012

A special thanks to Ministry for his patience and understanding last night during my training session. I highly recommend him for anyone looking at improving their game play.

Although I'm sure he's more use to helping people that are ranked, I was a little unsure I would learn much since I'm brand new. But alas, I learned more than I thought I would. Since I'm only level 11 ATM, I am going to be able to stop some bad habits from the get go. I can't wait until I'm lvl 30, and hook up with him again to see how I've progressed. I also got in on a very very fun catch teemo run and met some really nice people.

Thanks again bud, cya around .

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxt View Post
A special thanks to Ministry for his patience and understanding last night during my training session. I highly recommend him for anyone looking at improving their game play.

Although I'm sure he's more use to helping people that are ranked, I was a little unsure I would learn much since I'm brand new. But alas, I learned more than I thought I would. Since I'm only level 11 ATM, I am going to be able to stop some bad habits from the get go. I can't wait until I'm lvl 30, and hook up with him again to see how I've progressed. I also got in on a very very fun catch teemo run and met some really nice people.

Thanks again bud, cya around .
Thanks for the kind words Hexxt!

Also, bumping to meet new people

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-13-2012

Thank you Ministry for all your help!
I feel more confident on my play and I definitely learned lots!
I recommend getting lessons from him to anyone looking to improve

Thanks again

Snackk

11-13-2012

Summoner Name: Snackk
Summoner Level: (This allows me to address where you're at, generally.) 18
Preferred voice program: Skype/Mumble (I used to have vent and teamspeak on my other computer, but that one got fried and is under repair. I can get it if you perfer though)
Champions you play: Shaco, Jax, Teemo, Twisted Fate, Nunu, Alistar
What you'd like to learn/work on: General gameplay mechanics, Support, and Jungling.
Additional Questions: What role do you play the most? Or are you just a go with the flow type of guy.

Swarm Formation

11-13-2012

Hey! can you help me learn to play Irelia?

thanks!

Larkhillx

11-13-2012

name: Larkhillx,
summoner lvl: 13,
P.V.P.: Skype or whatever works best for you,
Champions: Diana, Kennen,
what I'd like to learn or work on would be learning to rack up kills with squishy characters and better tactics for PVP.