When to start playing PvP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BatSpider

05-24-2014

I posted something like this awhile back, Im level 10 and it take forever to load a battle. Im tired of playing Bot, and i want to fihgt reall pepes, what can I do

moogoesthecow123

05-24-2014

I would suggest jumping into PvP as soon as possible. While bots do give you some experience last hitting, they are fairly easy compared to real opponents. I tried PvP as soon and I was able to and I am glad. While there may be some smurfs, most of them will have been matched with people their own skill level by lvl 10. (At least I think so). If you do decide to jump into PvP, be careful: you most likely will encounter some flamers. As a word of advice, try not to respond to them. If they are really being a jerk and you cannot take it any more, just mute the chat. Finally, don't get discouraged if you do bad initially. With practice, you WILL get better.

Imo, you should start playing PvP right now. If you wait longer, when you do decide to join PvP, people will likely flame you more because you will have less experience against regular people.
Good luck!!

SpibullRocks

05-24-2014

Yup,you should try and start PvP as soon as possible.You will learn more since bots are dumb and easy.Real life people tend to give you more experience with the champion and game.If you delay it,you will have less experience than those playing it more.As a result,you will tend to lose more games.It is never late to start now and earn your way up!

Avengers

05-24-2014

what they said pvp the moment they let u play it...they make u wait until what lvl 6 or 7 now not really sure

Yezdegerd

05-25-2014

Blind pick shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to find a match

roidmonkeybane

05-26-2014

Play PvP as soon as you can and immediately learn to mute people so you don't deal with people raging while you learn.

BabysUnlimited

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidmonkeybane View Post
Play PvP as soon as you can and immediately learn to mute people so you don't deal with people raging while you learn.
Instead of muting people, id suggest learning to deal with toxic people and flamers as you might need them to win.

Kroup

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidmonkeybane View Post
What do you learn by staying in your corner and ignoring every single criticism from people?

Sure, sometimes it's not really criticism but when a person insults you for doing something, you understand what is wrong and what is right in that situation.

People need to stop with this whole ''IGNORE EVERYONE'' bull****, it doesn't help and I think there's so much hypocrisy behind it because EVERYONE rages in games stop trying to sound like some nice guy who never says any insults.

BabysUnlimited

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroup View Post
stop trying to sound like some nice guy who never says any insults.
I dont think thats what he was trying to look like. Hes just giving his opinions as to what he thinks youre supposed to do.

Nesious

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroup View Post
because EVERYONE rages in games stop trying to sound like some nice guy who never says any insults.

Not really. There are a lot of people who don't get mad over these kinds of things, its just an attribute some people have. The most important thing, mad or not, is not to express it to other players. You can be mad and rage and be that german-smashing-keyboard-kid all you want, but don't let it affect anyone else in the game.