The Void Camp {Semi-Open}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidGrunt

08-20-2012

The air smelled of death and the sand was stained with blood of fallen Preservers. These Preservers however, were not of the main group. They were part of a spilt group that aided Kassadin in gathering info on holdouts of cultist. From the small camp a group of six followed a map to the base. Despite the wanting of no map from one member.

(( The list is : Pantheon, Ezreal, Reiora, Tekun, Nasus, and Sierra ))

From the entrance of compound the group wouldn't see any voidborn or cultist. All that was visable were the central building and six large tents. Moaning could be heard along with hissing of sorts, however the sound seemed to be coming from all of the tents.

Ask Ezreal

08-20-2012

"This doesn't sound good guys, I told you I should of led the way. Maps only get you into trouble!"

AskPantheon

08-20-2012

Pantheon stands silently for several moments, looking over the camp.

"Ezreal is right. It could be an ambush. However, we still need to get in there, so we must go through whatever enemies may be ahead. Is anyone willing to go scout out the camp?"

Necromonger

08-20-2012

Eris, as she was more commonly referred to (nobody really called her Sierra. It was a noblility naming thing) looked around. As the chief Pathfinder, she was almost always first to the scene of important missions, and first to make a detailed comprehension. It came little surprise when their mutual ally, Kassadin, called them in, and without skipping a beat the ranger was on the field.

She knelt down first to inspect the wounds on the slain, noting what could have made such wounds against the lore the Preservers had collected so far. Afterwards, she makes the effort to collect their tags to be brought home. She wouldn't be surprised if they were knew though- the Void was constantly evolving. She barely notices the Champions present, but gives Pantheon a nod.

"That's me." Eris said, gesturing them to get into better positions. She carried a massive rifle of immense caliber, far larger and heavier than anything commercially produced. It was a customized hunting weapon designed to bring down the largest game on Valoran -normally mounted on vehicles-, THEN upgraded with ammunition to be more devastating. It was long as Eris was tall, and in her augmented strength she could carry (though not fire) it in one arm. It held only one round in its chamber at a time, but each bullet was dubbed by its manufacturer, a "Cho'gath Killer." a very bold moniker indeed.

The Pathfinder was draped in the dull robes of a ranger, though beneath her muscle-fiber endosuit pulsed with lines of energy. Her form flickered and the chameleoline on her attire was activated, making Eris blend into the background, virtually undetectable- she had compensated for sound, smell and even heat- even telepathy and life sense. Evelyn would be proud.

Eris scouted ahead, sometimes wondering how much doing so contradicted with the ridiculous range of her weapon. She grabs a grenade, ready to vaporize anything she sees inside the tent.

VoidGrunt

08-20-2012

Inside of the tent was a barely alive Preserver. His body was intact yet his head has no skin or hair on it. He was slowly bleeding out and let out a final moan as the hissing started again.

Necromonger

08-20-2012

Even having been on the job for awhile, Eris never fully got used to the things she saw. There wasn't time to get the man a medic- he'd bleed out before then. Eris leaves the tent with the lyrium fragmentation grenade rolling beside the soldier. It was a better mercy, and Eris simply moved on to the next tent. she drew her sidearm, and resolved to get information at the next tent.

VoidGrunt

08-20-2012

The tent had a few dead bodies along with an odd scroll in a circle of blood. Before Eris could take more than one step in one of the bodies sprung up and dashed at her with a knife. "For the void!"

LightCam

08-20-2012

((Guess I should wait for Nasus then, no reason to help unless my master is here though))

VoidGrunt

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
((Guess I should wait for Nasus then, no reason to help unless my master is here though))
(( List ))

Necromonger

08-20-2012

"Zeds." Eris muttered, casually and promptly putting 2 explosive revolver rounds- shooting the arm with the knife, then the thing's pelvic bone, blasting away at its structural integrity. Once on the ground it crawls toward her- Eris then blasts apart the skull. The human body was an absurdly fragile vessel especially with the weapons Eris wielded. She promptly moves away from the tent area, signalling the champions of hostile presence. She cloaks again.

((I'm going to wait for the others to catch up and post.))