Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We Need a New RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

08-20-2012

I made one the other day (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2489944). It's well developed on the inside, but I can't give so much away that it ruins the surprise...

Is something missing in the summary?

Aproxima

08-20-2012

Well, it's a pity The Journey thread died

Jaykoboy

08-20-2012

Not as far as I'm aware of. The name just seems a bit off...it makes it sound like something big is going to come out, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Farnbil

08-20-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Something big is going to come out, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Sounds about right

Jaykoboy

08-20-2012

Agreed, Proxy. Although I don't mind it; I was always AFK during the important parts.

Kurogano

08-20-2012

Quote:
Dark Reiora:
I do need more active Ionian RPers if I'm going to make a war between Syndra and the Ionian rulers.

But that will still be in a few weeks, and I need to win said audition

Well I may not live there anymore, but I am Ionian.... so I assume I could be called back to defend against Syndra.... or maybe other things will happen.

Iron Ambássador

08-20-2012

I would love to have a new Adventure RP. Though I'd probably have to make a new OC just for it. Neither of my current ones really fit, one is not an adventurous type and one is a semi-insane child :3

Elic Roland

08-20-2012

we need some thing with the works, time travel shananigans, comedy, cheesey romance, alternate universes, and a plot more complicated than inception, and badass music.

Dojel

08-20-2012

I'd love a RP to join indeed, I'd try Farnbil's but I'm a outcast courier who tends to break a rule or two when it gets in the way and... you know what I mean

Kurogano

08-20-2012

Quote:
Elic Roland:
we need some thing with the works, time travel shananigans, comedy, cheesey romance, alternate universes, and a plot more complicated than inception, and badass music.

Cheesey romance, complicated plots, and badass music..... Have you read the Ahri tails & friends thread? It pretty much has all of that....

EDIT: Also more drama then twilight..... but it is still better as nothing is as bad as twilight.....