Tristana annoying stunned jump bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiMaT

11-10-2012

Riot, you really really need to fix Trist jump and stunning trist while she jumps... Sometimes it can be cool like early game on a gank, jumping near her tower to get protection and being stunned right close to it instead of out of her range (well, that's cool for her but not for you if you're playing against). But else, late game for example, in a crucial teamfight, trying to jump on 4 ennemies through a wall in the jungle BUT meanwhile being stunned by warwick ultimate and as a result still jumping inside 4 ennemies AND being stunned by ww WHO IS AIR HITTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL. And as a matter of fact being killed by 5 people instead of, let's say, warwick stunning you on his side of the wall, getting only low damage and right after that jumping inside 4 people and exploding them because you have 999 ap.

Tristana jump would be easy to fix. Best solution would be to reduce its lunching time, so the stun prevents you from using it completely (like a dash for example) OR simply makes it so if she gets stun during her jump, she'd fall right under where she got stun instead of where she would have land if nothing happenned.

That would make her better for playing against but also better for playing her.
I would rater die at 6 min in the game and let the other team get 12 more cs before I come back then dying at a huge teamfight for a stupid reason and then loosing a really close game.

Thanks Riot, and sorry for my grammar.

Tykune

11-10-2012

That sounds like something that would rarely happen, giving I dont see many people stupid enough to initate a 1v4 fight ESPECIALLY being chased by a WW. (You didn't mention any team mates), but regardless.. it is probably a default setting that if you jump over a wall and something hits you with a stun, it will finish the move first since it started, then give you the effect after moving. Probably also, so you dont get permastuck in the wall.

allthegoodnutz

11-14-2012

the problem with trists jump is the game doesnt count her as moved until she hits the ground sure that makes it so she cant get stuck in objects is the point probably but she will be almost done her jump and say some champ flings her and she gets thrown from where they are not from where she was its y her jump needs to be fixed

Beija

11-14-2012

It's not a blink. It's a dash. Learn the difference.

Vrtigo

12-07-2012

I agree. Her rocket jump should make her invulnerable to stuns for its duration, until she hits the ground. So many times Ive rocket jumped to safety, only to have a blitz punch or WW ult bring me back down. Is this intended behaviour? Because it sucks huge amounts of dick. It would be fine if certain stuns interrupted it, it it makes sense, but not every thing one. Ashe arrow a prime example, WW ult, blitz grab, these should all be avoided if already rocket jumping to safety.