Jungler Outlet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coryphaeus

08-20-2012

Any junglers wanting to share their experiences with others of their kind? Look to here, the Jungler Outlet.

Pkjaiiiiiii

08-20-2012

that awkward moment when top complains bout no ganks and u get a kill on bot 2 secs later =P

AlphariusRising

08-20-2012

I remember the first time a mid-laner gave me that super-leash on blue by walking back and forth.

I shall forever remember that as one of the greatest days of my jangling career.

TeknoWizard

08-20-2012

The amazing moments when your top laner leeches XP off wolves, doesn't help blue, then dies twice before you hit 4. And blames you for all of it.

demonfood

08-20-2012

i love jungling because it is the most challenging role. unfortunately, too many people want to push their lanes early, while the jangles is leveling. i want to gank at level 2 people, dont push your lanes.

the jungle is always the first to get blamed when **** hits the fan too. 9/10 unsuccessful ganks are because the laner(s) screwed up. typically by going too soon, too late, or by pushing the wave ahead.

mid laners, stop taking our wraith camps. bot lane can take our golems occasionally, but we need the wolves and wraiths to keep up and keep mid safe. dont counter jungle your jungler.

Mageinta Warrior

08-20-2012

Gives the AD carry a first blood double kill at bot lane. Bot lane proceeds to feed their AD carry several kills after, complaining that they get no ganks.

Also, I hate when I have to babysit a lane because then I rely on the other lanes to snowball themselves.

gvaness

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
I remember the first time a mid-laner gave me that super-leash on blue by walking back and forth.
I remember that happening once.

I also remember the dozens of times they've tried and just reset the mob.
Speaking of which, anyone know a sure fire way to ensure that doesn't happen?

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Lane pushes all game, feeds, complains about lack of ganks.
Bot lane support refusing to buy pink wards and clear the enemy's vision so I could have a successful gank, and then complaining about lack of ganks.

I LOVE jungling in premades, but in solo queue it's a headache more so than fun.

LogicalTautology

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfood View Post
mid laners, stop taking our wraith camps. bot lane can take our golems occasionally, but we need the wolves and wraiths to keep up and keep mid safe. dont counter jungle your jungler.
To be fair, that's situational. If I'm say a Jungle Alistar and my mid is a hard scaling carry like Karthus, I'm more than happy for him to constantly take Wraiths while I gank the hell out of top and bot.