Freljord new Royals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeons

09-15-2010

I'm curious and so interested in relationship between Tryndamere and Ashe. Are they gonna marry for political purpose?

Read this!

The hot-blooded, brave, reckless and fearless Tryndamere who has been living among the barbarians and he's acting full of freedom. He doesnt have problem at expressing his emotion to anyone.

meet with

The cold-blooded, cool, divine and deadly Ashe who has been living among the royalty and she's constantly under watched by everyone who's expecting her to become their ideal queen. I'm sure she has problem at expressing her emotion. She must do her duty as a Queen and leading her people to better future at the cost of her own happiness.

I want see either Ashe's Judgement or Tryndamere's Judgement where Trynd is trying to break down Ashe's outer shell and to melt her cold heart...

Finally, Ashe fell in love with Tryndamere's honest feeling and they are happy ever after....
So sweetttt (jumping like a fan girl style)

Then, Olaf came and challenged Trynd of which one is better suited as a king.
Trynd accepted his challenge and went duel with him.

After hours of insane battle and shedding blood. Olaf gained advantage and pushed Trynd to the corner.
When Trynd fell to his knee

Olaf : This is all you've got?

Trynd didnt have energy left to answer, then he took a glance to her wife to say "I'm sorry" silently.
But, he didnt expect Ashe to cry... this was first time seeing Ashe was crying so earnestly. Then, he decided not to leave her wife alone to this wretched Olaf.

He once more gripped his massive sword and raised it...
To Be Continued...

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-15-2010

No, being raised to the throne is dependent upon the lines of succession and other customs.
Its perfectly acceptable to have a king with no queen, and in a matriarchal society like the frejlord tribes, its perfectly acceptable to have a queen with no king. In our world, Sparta had dual kings and queens.

Thats not to say, alliances can't become dalliances but Ashe and Tryndamere are not married to my knowledge

Zardoc

09-15-2010

Quote:
Then, Olaf came and challenged Trynd of which one is better suited as a king.
Trynd accepted his challenge and went duel with him.

Olaf-Viking
Tryn-Barbarian

Olaf-loyal to Lockfar
tryn-Barbarian

Now, why would Olaf ever even try to become King of a bunch of Barbarians/Freljord?

Dracorya

09-15-2010

This is interesting as Noxus now realizes that their aggressions are being met with united fronts. Now I worry they may turn their attention back to Ionia, the only nation that has yet to ally with anyone else.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

I actually think that come time, Lockfar might ally with Freljord, if Olaf ever gets home.

Vuther

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultra View Post
I donīt know man, if you start talking about the kind of child those two would have, it seems that the only thing to come to mind is that he would spin around and throw slowing icicles, hhmmmmm, maybe it would get along fine with wathever Katarina and Garen spawn >_>
Funny thing about that - what if Tryndamere cheated on Ashe with Katarina?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...3&d=1278892370
(I know it doesn't make chronological sense, this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=161745 is just win.)

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Funny thing about that - what if Tryndamere cheated on Ashe with Katarina?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...3&d=1278892370
(I know it doesn't make chronological sense, this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=161745 is just win.)
Funny you should mention that...(even older fan art)

Vuther

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Funny you should mention that...(even older fan art)
Drat, I can't believe I forgot THAT one.

Basically, Garen loses, I guess.

Kultra

09-15-2010

Poor Garen, always getting the run around >_>

Dessim8

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultra View Post
Poor Garen, always getting the run around >_>
He can just hide in the bush and watch... he's good at that!