Freljord new Royals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kultra

09-14-2010

Iīm confused, but donīt usually Kings and Queens are married?

Does this mean that Ashe is now Queen Ashe of the Barbarian Nation?

Have the Barbarians stopped existing as a separate nation and are now considered Freljordians? and what happened to the Ice Dervish Princess, is she a royal still? Is she now a regular off the mill peasant?

Nunu has been adopted into the Freljordian culture and nation, does this now mean that the Yeti`s are a part of the country and can be called on in case of an invasion? Does this mean that Freljord is now a melting pot of at least 3 types of nations if not more? Will they actually live closer to humans now, or will they still live up in the mountains minding their own daily life?

Also, what of Anivia? I saw her on the picture but she is not mentioned to have been there, were any other League Champions on the crowning? how are Freljord/Barbarian relations with Demacia, Ionia, Piltover or Zaun?

Anybody else curious about this?

Xj6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

You know, I was also asking those same questions for myself.

Ashe and Tryndamere... married? Well, this game was interesting for the gameplay, but now, it's weird and even more pleasant to know there's actually something behind it.

Sapphyrite

09-15-2010

I would think Ashe and Tryndamere are indeed married, through whether their relationship is actually romantic or just a political union is yet to be seen. The Ice Dervish will clearly be part of Ashe's advisors, since she offered the same position to the other one.

As about relations, I think they still have to establish clear diplomatic ties, though their relationship with Noxus is quite strained. We could say they're aligned against Noxus, but not automatically with Demacia, since I believe the Demacian way of life is too rigid for such a wild and chaotic nation.

Nonetheless, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they say.

Necromonger

09-15-2010

Political marriages and dynasties usually mean having heirs to cement their legacies, so does that mean....

[rebooting mind. estimated time left: 99 years.]

Von Nicklesnout

09-15-2010

Ashe and Tryndamere are either truly a married couple at this point, or are just at those positions as King of Queen in a matter of convenience.

If they truly are married though, Gods help us all when they spawn a child who can spin shooting icicles everywhere.

Arcane Azmadi

09-15-2010

It's a political marriage; Ashe said as much, that it was made for purely pragmatic reasons. That's not to say she doesn't like Tryndamere (or vice versa- what man could resist a body like that?), but for both of them the good of their people will always come first.

While normally, even in a political marriages (or especially in political marriages) the couple would produce an heir to seal the bond between their factions, Ashe may be unable to bear a child simply because her duties to the League would make it impossible. Which is a shame, because I'd LOVE to see the kind of child those 2 would produce together. Maybe if Riot ever get to making a League of Legends II.

Enrayged

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGKodama View Post

If they truly are married though, Gods help us all when they spawn a child who can spin shooting icicles everywhere.

O.o

ENDLESS RAGE!
ENDLESS RAGE!
ENDLESS RAGE!

*every enemy on the map gets hit by a giant arrow, and stunned*

Kultra

09-15-2010

I donīt know man, if you start talking about the kind of child those two would have, it seems that the only thing to come to mind is that he would spin around and throw slowing icicles, hhmmmmm, maybe it would get along fine with wathever Katarina and Garen spawn >_>

Zardoc

09-15-2010

So, we are going to see a Queen Ashe/King Tryndamere skin?

Sapphyrite

09-15-2010

Map-wide Spinning Slash which stuns on impact and slows everything it passes through. Upon collision, the champion is invulnerable for 6 seconds.