Phoenix Sun [An Ahri Story]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valinthronix

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Got a favor to ask of you guys. Let me know what you think of an Alien versus Predator style horror story featuring Riven, KhaZix, and Rengar? Thanks.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3014627
Bump from a reader, because everyone is posting in the other thread and I hate going to the next page.

MiaoLong

01-22-2013

Er... what thread?

Also, thoughts on the headhunter story?

Valinthronix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Er... what thread?

Also, thoughts on the headhunter story?
The headhunter thread. It's great; you should make it.

MiaoLong

01-24-2013

Well, I'm glad you liked it. I'm really aiming to make the perfect story that time around. I'm really, really delaying the release on that one until I'm satisfied with the first chapter. It's a daunting task, since every time I look back at it there's a new problem to face. And I haven't even finalized the story yet.

But the parts I do manage to eek out, I'm really liking.

Sarpon

01-26-2013

Hello Miao, im new to the forums and the fanfics, and having read your last posts in this thread i'd like to ask: are you going to write phoenix sun over the alien vs predator story? Despite your thoughts on this sequel, which may i say is very well written, i dont think you should underrate it. Perhaps Dragon Rising came out easily or you were more into it, but i still think that you can make Phoenix Sun as great as the first one. I have faith in you, just knowing your stories for 2 weeks. Hope my words help you somehow, or at least that you find them nice.

PS: Im buying pantheon thanks to this story

MiaoLong

01-27-2013

I'm going to alternate between both, Phoenix Sun is due in a few days so I'll starting working on that. Which means I need to hurry and complete the first chapter of the Headhunter story.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Glad to see that the story is still alive ^^. Haven't been on the forums in ages.

MiaoLong

02-01-2013

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I still have to update this to. Damn you, stop being sarcastic.

Paranoid? I ain;t paranoid.

Oh yeah. If you haven't been on here in a while, here's another project I'm doing at the same time.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8957673/...unter-Protocol

Frost Archer

02-02-2013

Hey Miao, just wanted to drop by and tell you how amazing this was so far. Read it last night, it's really good. I'm sure you may have seen me say how I don't like stories involving the League itself, but you've managed to execute this excellently. I love the story between Yi and Ahri. (I could tell from the moment that you described Rixa, she looked like her.)

You are by far the best writer on this forum, rivaling only me. (Just kidding. Obviously I'm better ) It only irks me a bit that you put so many names of manuvers into it. I mean, saying things like ALPHA STRIKE is all fine and dandy, but I wish you were more descriptive with other moves, making them like Pantheon's Heart Seeker Strike. Although you didn't say he used that move, your descriptions instantly reminded me of it.

Congratulations, you have increased my respect of Master Yi (seeing him in game always pisses me off. Mostly AD/DPS Yi's.) Your description of Xerath is excellent as well. I mean, he is the ultimate magician. You would think he gets more recognition. (I was planning on putting Xerath in my fic. Now after reading yours, can I include that bit about: Enhancers, the Wu, and the others I forgot?)

Why don't you like Garen? (Can you tell me which one he dies in?)

P.s. As I was reading, I saw a few mistakes. Unfortunately I've forgotten where they are, but I've taken screenshots and I'll tell you in my next post.

MiaoLong

02-02-2013

Don't like stories involving the League itself...? I'm not sure what you mean.

No, not even close to the best writer. There's you, of course, and there's definitely that Larcent who wrote Death Blindness.

Go ahead, take what you want. I honestly don't mind.

I hate Garen as a character because he's too damn simple. Most of the Demacians are like that.

Yeah, there'll be mistakes. I'm bad at proofreading and this thins is some tens of thousands of words long right now. There'll be mistakes.

somewhere....

Sorry, I just woke up and my neck feels like it in a different angle than from last night. A little grouchy.