Phoenix Sun [An Ahri Story]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaoLong

01-07-2013

Yes.

Also, I'm posting the next chapter tonight. No, it's not done, but saying it out loud will force me to stop procrastinating.

xSaitohx

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Let me just reply now and edit later:
3) Sh*t... there's a new movie?! Link pls. Also yes, it is totally ripped off. I'm all out of ideas at this point.
Yep they made a live action adaption in August. I don't think it's released in the states, so your best bet is honestly piratebay. It's incredible, like the main lead looks like he's some kind of test tube baby genetically engineered in a government laboratory specifically to play Kenshin. If you can make it out of that movie without a strong urge to play Master Yi there's something wrong with you.

Quote:
4) Xin was mentioned once i think. Sorry, but I don't like him as a character. Too simple-minded, too predictable, no soul. All of the Demacians are kind of like that. But release Xin Zhao? Shoot, we already have "I'll just 1 v 5 their entire team" version Jax.
Meh it's ok, I like him because I like Zhao Yun and Lu Bu (can't wait for those skins!), not for any personal attachment to him as a character. I always imagined release Xin Zhao would be like Asura from Asura's Wrath (youtube it if you haven't heard of it) where he just gets pissed and punches out a star XD

MiaoLong

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaitohx View Post
Yep they made a live action adaption in August. I don't think it's released in the states, so your best bet is honestly piratebay. It's incredible, like the main lead looks like he's some kind of test tube baby genetically engineered in a government laboratory specifically to play Kenshin. If you can make it out of that movie without a strong urge to play Master Yi there's something wrong with you.

Meh it's ok, I like him because I like Zhao Yun and Lu Bu (can't wait for those skins!), not for any personal attachment to him as a character. I always imagined release Xin Zhao would be like Asura from Asura's Wrath (youtube it if you haven't heard of it) where he just gets pissed and punches out a star XD
Holy ****, dude. I need to watch that movie.

But first, chapter, chapter. It'll be doen by tonight. Got 85% of it done so far.

Also-- instead of Zhao Yun and Lu Bu Skins, what I want most of all is a Zhuge Liang-inspired Ionian Champion. Maybe a support? That would be awesome.

xSaitohx

01-08-2013

Karma's pretty close but I understand how you could forget how she exists But yeah Zhuge Liang is the TRUE badass of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Everyone gets hung up about Lu Bu and Guan Yu but seriously every time Zhuge's name shows up in that book someone gets owned. The guy literally invented steamed buns! I eat those for breakfast like every day! Oh and the semi-automatic crossbow helps too XD

MiaoLong

01-08-2013

I can see it now. An Ionian support champion that we'll actually remember, that uses an automatic crossbow and f*cks **** up with his almost-sorcery. And a fan. He has to carry a fan.

randomfatguy

01-10-2013

Are u ppl like Chinese or something? If so me too

W4ddleBuff

01-10-2013

Are we having a thread about Asians and Ionians? Because I'm Asian and I'm obsessed with Ionia.

Let's do this.

MiaoLong

01-10-2013

Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Jarvan and Xin Zhao are getting a Lu Bu and Zhao Yun skin respectively. But clearly Zhuge Liang the ret-conned sorceror as a champion in the League is by far a better gift then two skins would be.

W4ddleBuff

01-10-2013

Quote:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Jarvan and Xin Zhao are getting a Lu Bu and Zhao Yun skin respectively. But clearly Zhuge Liang the ret-conned sorceror as a champion in the League is by far a better gift then two skins would be.
...damn. I wonder how small that fandom is: Three Kingdoms/League of Legends fandom.

randomfatguy

01-11-2013

where is the next chapter the tiger (my name) is getting hungery