Phoenix Sun [An Ahri Story]

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

You do realise 477 words a minute isn't that much? People can get up to and over 1000 words a minute, reading.

Keep the story up by the way! I wonder if the dark man is related to Morde... or something even more sinister.

Trolosaurus

08-23-2012

My standards are set high
Hope your more promising then TodaysJuice

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Edited. BLANKBLANKBLANK

MiaoLong

08-23-2012

Thank you.

That bit is... not going to be fun. It's not some self-serving geek fantasy thing either. I put that scene in there... it's going to be big towards the end.

You'll probably won't find any useless **** in my story, I'll tell you that.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Yep, done. I can't really criticise this story... by the way, it was Trolosaurus who said his standards were high.

I think I know what kind of thing is going to happen with "that bit". And it doesn't seem pleasant to me either. Some kind of hostage situation.

MiaoLong

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySlicer View Post
You do realise 477 words a minute isn't that much? People can get up to and over 1000 words a minute, reading.

Keep the story up by the way! I wonder if the dark man is related to Morde... or something even more sinister.
Now I realize it.

And by the way.... you'll never guess who the dark man is related to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus
My standards are set high
Hope your more promising then TodaysJuice

Well I'm not about to quit just because my story slows down, although let me tell you that it is EXTREMELY discouraging when you spend so much time and effort into crafting an amazing story, and you post it and no one gives a dime, lol. I know that I tend to slow down a lot if I feel not that many people are reading my story, so I understand where TodayJuice is coming from.

That said, I promise you I will see this through to the end.

But it would be great if you guys met me halfway. Post comments, critiscms (these I value the most), encouragement, anything. Such support is extremely helpful and motivating for the story, which makes it better over all, which means I usually post more often and frequently, and so it goes on.

PS: OMFG these multiple accounts are kind of annoying. I pop over to my main to do some Tribunal, and then I forget to switch back lol.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Well, why not just use the one account? But don't worry, I can tell that it's not two different people.

The dark man is related to... another man? :3 Something about a bridge...

Edit: I should probably stop the guesses...

MiaoLong

08-23-2012

Lol. Its ok. I'll let you know if I want to keep it more of a secret. Everything fair game until then.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

08-23-2012

WOW I'M A GENIUS. But next time, I'll keep my guesses to myself. Less spoilers.

Trolosaurus

08-23-2012

It's just, your story is amazing. Seriously, you are easily the most talented writer I've seen on this sight.
You not only inspire me with ideas and also examples but continue to create new content.
That is why I love your stories. Sorry if I put pressure on you. Take all the time you want.
I was disappointed in TodaysJuice because despite all the people loving and reading his story, he stopped simply because it was on the FanFic forum.
Now as for the dark man's identity...... Shaco or Jarvan IV?

12345612 ... 27