nerf darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fi y ur so h0t

08-19-2012

just op

AlphariusRising

SyskyIsNifty

08-19-2012

I applaud your attentive logic and reasoning, how you came to your conclusion is just so clairvoyant, it blows me away. You sir, are the mind of the century, and the mental capabilities your brain possesses are beyond any being I have met in my entire life.

TLDR: Obvious troll is obvious.

Edit: Not you, Alpha. You're cool.

awakenPanda

08-19-2012

If anything, Diana needs a nerf. 55%+ winrate...

AgeEyeraqi

08-19-2012

no its only Darius' ulty

KnightxSScarlett

08-19-2012

My Malphite top says, "Darius needs a buff. Seriously, why can't he trade with me?"

AlphariusRising

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenPanda View Post
If anything, Diana needs a nerf. 55%+ winrate...
Lower than Amumu, equal to Ezreal.

Gespent

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
if a noob wins dont mean the champ is op . LOL ( + 60 % win )

the good main players know to play and win , and the bad lose .

thinking that a champ is op based on that is retarded .

and yeah , he is op . in a 1 vs 1 situation he can do lots of damage and instakill after a couple of hits , and he is tanky also .

the same problem we have with diana , he soaks too much damage and do a lot more in a burst . darius is the same but in ad , ( he dont have a shield, he have the most high base stats only , also the ult deals half life, dont matter the items , in lvl 6 vs another top laner

Treza

08-19-2012

the thing is hes so easy to play its stupid.. maybe he doesnt have the win ratio to support it but hes like xin in that you can play him against randoms and dominate. people call them "pub stompers" i hate the term but thats basically what he is.. nerf his easy playability but up his overall power so he can be more of a factor in high level play but be less ridiculous in the hands of an unskilled player. its almost impossible to beat darius unless youre highly skilled at laning. on the flip side its very easy to lane as darius even against a tough lane opponent such as chogath kayle teemo etc.

do something like, cut the damage from his axe spin in half, but also cut the cooldown by half. increase the length of his pull but increase the cooldown and narrow the width of the shot. increase the scaling on it so hes rewarded for going ad instead of just building tank and still hitting 25262 damage

remove the cooldown resetting from his ult unless it kills someone with max bleed stacks, change it to physical damage, increase the damage a little bit to compensate for it being able to be defended against, and turn it into an aoe jumping slash with a small aoe box, and a medium sized dash similar to shens dash. turn it into a skillshot instead of a lockon ability (able to be used to jump walls)

switch the blood stacks ability from slowing the enemy to speeding up darius so its less derpy and more thoughtful... maybe his murderous instincts excite him at the scent of blood or something. this will make him less overbearing in gank situations, but also make him less hurr durr im being ganked better spam my skills and hope i get a double

overall he would play literally the same, just without the gay

I Love Slurpees

08-20-2012

Only op thing about him is that his abilities don't scale in mana and they all cost like 40 mana each (not ult). So he doesn't need to incorporate it into his build like almost all tanks do.